By Median Tech, s.r.o.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TextDo will be your favorite note-taking app.
* It highlights your notes for things like titles and sections (you can choose between dark and light color scheme)
* It lets you create tasks inside your notes just by pressing the task button.
* It's still plain text documents that you can share with people, or save in the Cloud with DropBox.
Hurry up, we'll keep the intro pricing only for a few days!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Launching TextDo will now automatically open last document you worked with
Good, but needs a bit more
I like this app and could see using it frequently for quick task lists (and other lists). Similar to Task Paper, except that TextDo is reasonably priced. However, I would personally like to see a few things added, the most important of which are: 1) the ability to open the last-opened list when TextDo is opened, and 2) the ability to remember window position from session to session when using two monitors - I like to keep it on one monitor, but it always opens on the other (I use Breeze, but it won't even put it into place, but Today always goes to the right spot even without Breeze). Other color choices would be nice, but that's not a big deal. Thanks for your efforts!
Edit: Thanks for the 1.0.2 update. I can set this to launch at login and have my last list ready to go.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 08, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Median Tech, s.r.o.
- © Vojto Rinik
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later