TextExpander 3 + custom keyboard
By SmileOnMyMac, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** For the free app which comes with a TextExpander.com account, search for the app "TextExpander + Keyboard" **
** TextExpander 3 is a single purchase standalone app **
Type faster on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® in any App using the TextExpander keyboard. The keyboard enables custom abbreviations to expand into long snippets of text, such as addresses, URLs, email signatures, and form letters. You can even insert today's date automatically with the default abbreviation "ddate"!
Access all your TextExpander snippets while in Mail, Safari, anywhere!
How does that work? Make an abbreviation “eemail” and have it expand into “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Use advanced TextExpander snippets in over 60 apps with integrated support, including Byword, Dispatch, Drafts, Fantastical 2, Launch Center Pro, OmniFocus for iPhone, OmniOutliner for iPad, TaskAgent, and Tap Forms. See www.smilesoftware.com/apps for a complete list.
With advanced snippets you can even use fill-in-the-blanks to breeze through form letters.
If you use TextExpander on the Mac® you can sync your snippets via Dropbox or iCloud Drive, or share snippet groups with iPhones and iPads on the same Wi-Fi network.
"If you do a lot of writing and communication on your iPhone, TextExpander is practically required for efficiency." - iPhone AppStorm
- Expand custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text
- Works in all Apps via TextExpander custom keyboard
- Expand text such as greetings, email signatures, form letters
- Correct typos automatically
- Insert today's date with the short abbreviation “ddate”
- Use and search multiple snippet groups
- Use Dropbox or iCloud Drive to sync snippets with your Mac
- Add Predefined Groups such as autocorrect, accented words, Emoji, symbols, HTML, and CSS
- Includes keyboards for: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Includes QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY layout support for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish keyboards
- Use TextExpander’s in-app Notes with advanced fill-in-the-blank and formatted text support
- Automatically send your notes as email, text messages, and tweets
- Advanced features supported in over 60 apps, including Byword, Dispatch, Drafts, Fantastical 2, Launch Center Pro, OmniFocus for iPhone, OmniOutliner for iPad, TaskAgent, and Tap Forms
What's New in Version 3.5.5
- Improves iCloud stability
Fails to work with Smart Keyboard
This, like other keyboards (which is how it manages to work in iOS), doesn't work if you attach a Smart Keyboard. Probably not Text Expander's fault, but they could mention this. Take off the keyboard and it works OK.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 66.0 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- © 2015 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.