Text Free: Free Texting + Calling + MMS
By Pinger, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Textfree Ultra gives you a real US phone number so you can text or call anyone, even if they don’t have the app. Textfree uses your data or WiFi connection to keep you in touch with friends and family all over the globe—and with features like group messaging, picture messaging, international calling & texting, emoji, stickers and voicemail, it’s the only messaging app you’ll ever need. All for free.
REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED
Not many free texting apps give you a real number. But having your own local phone number means you can call your grandma’s landline, order a pizza, SMS any number, and of course, hit up all your friends, even if they don’t have a smartphone.
SEND UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS & PICTURES
With Textfree you get free SMS texting plus calling, totally free and unlimited. And now, Text free is the first free texting app enabled with real MMS picture messaging. That means you can even send picture messages to all your friends, even if they don’t have Textfree!
Free calling has never been better. Textfree-to-Textfree calling and any incoming calls are always free. Outbound calling minutes are easy to earn or super cheap to buy. Who doesn’t love free calling?
TEXT FREE WITH GROUP MESSAGES
Textfree is the perfect free texting app for group messaging with all your contacts. You can create groups, leave groups, add participants and let everyone be part of the conversation.
TURN ANY DEVICE INTO A PHONE
No phone? No Problem. Text free has you covered. Textfree turns your iPod or iPad into a phone, so you can text and call for free. Plus, calls sound even better over WiFi.
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Texting and calling are free back to the US and Canada from anywhere in the world when you have a data connection or WiFi
• Speaking of the world, Textfree is the perfect free texting app for making free calls and sending free texts while you’re abroad.
• Use Textfree as a free second phone line
• Text free is the first free texting app to let users send and receive real MMS picture messages, just like the pricy carriers.
• Real MMS picture messaging works with nearly all other carriers (T-Mobile coming soon). If you try and send or receive a picture message with a T-Mobile user, it might not go through (yet).
• Free texting to the US and 30+ countries. For a list of those countries visit: https://pinger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203621654
• Block numbers, if needed
• Log in securely from any device
• Choose ringtones and text tones
• FREE TEXTING + CALLING APP for both the US and Canada.
• Send unlimited free texts, plus get free unlimited incoming calls from anyone, anywhere in the world.
• Textfree is the original free texting app that you can use with WiFi.
• Send text via your regular number or send free text with your Textfree number
• Free voicemail, too
• Call and SMS any number in the US and Canada, even if you don’t have a calling plan.
• Make Calls on WiFi
• Your texts are 100% free. Pictures are 100% free. Incoming calls are 100% free.
• Never miss messages
• Want some light reading? Our terms of service are here: http://r.pinger.com/and-eula
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
• Emergency calls are not supported
• Like many free texting apps, Textfree is ad-supported, so you will see ads from time to time.
• When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for details.
• If your contacts aren’t on Textfree, they might have to pay regular carrier charges for texts and pictures. If that’s the case, be a good friend and tell them about Textfree.
What's New in Version 9.0.12
Every couple of weeks we roll out updates that make Textfree a better place to chat. This time around, we added text auto-reply feature that works like email auto-reply when you are on vacation or just busy. We also expanded the voicemail feature so you can now record multiple custom voicemail greetings. Get the latest version for the best Textfree experience.
I love this app so much and I've been using it for 2 years now. It has mad my life so much easier contacting my family.
The only down side to this is that minutes are hard to come by. They should set a system were like they give every user 5 minutes per month. I love this app either way but that would be the one fix I would want.
I've had this app for about 3 years with no problem. Now the recent updates have rendered it COMPLETELY useless. It freezes constantly. It drops calls without warning. If I get a call and try to answer it, the whole app freezes and makes it impossible to open the screen and accept the call. I once accidentally tapped an ad and the app froze so badly, I couldn't exit the app and use my phone for anything else. I had restart my phone to get it working again. Call me when your updates aren't garbage.
Everything works good.
But I noticed that a lot of time when trying to open a message it opens add instead. Even I didn't click on it. Basically any touch transfers to area where add is.
To activate whatever is in there. I guess you guys are getting paid for this clicks. I understand that but I don't wanna participate in it involuntarily.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 13, 2016
- Version: 9.0.12
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pinger, Inc.
- © 2015 Pinger, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 minute$1.99
- Ad free texting for a year$5.99
- 400 minute$9.99
- 1000 minute$18.99