ONE APP & MULTIPLE NUMBERS
Use your phone like your email with TextMe Up’s smart numbers. Add as many numbers as you like and switch between them seamlessly, keeping the different parts of your life together in one account.
Call and Text from your NEW phone number (real phone calls & SMS)
Free Texting to US & Canada numbers and Calling – without using any plan minutes
Change your number & Add another number & Switch between multiple numbers
SMART NUMBERS FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE
• Get a free trial phone number when you sign up
• Add new numbers, as many as you like
• Switch between multiple numbers in one screen
• Change any number & choose a different one
• Burn or delete any number if you want
• Use numbers from US, Canada, UK and France
• See and manage your conversations from one inbox
FREE TEXTING AND CALLING
• Enjoy free texting (real SMS) to any number in the United States, Canada and 40 countries.
• Make HD voice & video calls from your iPhone or iPod to fellow TextMe Up users
• Share your new phone number with friends & invite them to Free Calling and Messaging!
• Unlock Unlimited Calls and Texts to the US & Canada for only US$3.99 per month!
TEXTME WITH ENHANCED FEATURES
• Free texts (real SMS) to the United States, Canada, and 40 countries
• Call numbers in the US, Canada, UK, and 200 countries
• Text messages to all 200 countries using your credits
• HD voice and video calling and messaging with TextMe Up users
• Group messages with free texting, photo and video sharing
• Fast login with your Google or Facebook accounts
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“Easy” by bigjjr on December 9, 2016
“This app is fantastic. I bought a used iPhone and without a contract or a carrier number, I use the phone for free when I am on wifi ... It's great for all calling and overseas…”
“I love it” by Cecil93 on November 22, 2016
“It's simple, and it lets me call home whenever I want to talk to my Dad....and home is Oxford, England Thanks textmeup”
“No complaints:)” by KTFaw on October 29, 2016
“Simple & straight forward! Does exactly as it claims. Thank you for your transparency”
Untitled by Lizardman137 on March 17, 2016
“My cell phone died while I was in Africa. The only thing I had was my iPad. Luckily, this app works well on iPad. I've had no connection problems or dropped calls unlike other apps I used on my cell. If you travel out of the country, this is a great app…”
We hope to see you soon!
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for using TextMe Up!
The TextMe Team
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US and Canada phone numbers for US$3.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- Free SMS offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Calls to some carriers or territories within the 200 countries may not be included
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
Notifications can display pictures and stickers - option is available in Me->Privacy->Picture Notification
Improve layout on iPhone X
And this update also fixes bugs and improves the performance of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Don't believe this 4.5 star review
This app has seriously gone down hill in the year and a half since I first installed it. Don't waste a dime buying credits, when there's several other free services that make more quality international calls as that's all I use it for. The call quality is overall poor even on a strong Wi-Fi connection. In addition, at least half of the videos don't give you credit for watching, and the support won't even acknowledge your trouble ticket over it because I've submitted several in the past. On the tickets, they do knowledge, they simply reply back that it's fixed, when it isn't and then you have to reopen the ticket to remind them to give you back the credits that you lost. The only good side is when you do earn free credits, you may get to squeeze in a free call because they are cheap to make. There are so many better ones out there! This one has now become my absolute last go to out of 3 other ones that I use
Hi Aychee! I am sorry to hear that! Could you please send us a report at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Hey App Store can you remove these apps and suspend the accounts for these lying developers that lie that there apps are free? This app has nothing free. You need to pay to get a phone number and you need to pay for credits. I mean I don’t I don’t really mind about paying for credits but I do mind about paying for a phone number. You can use a standard service. Screw you text me Inc. I will never use your stupid, dumb, and piece of sh** trashy apps. There are lots of other great apps better than this trash. Text me Inc. just want to steal your money. I hope these people are not getting revenue for downloading their apps or advertising revenue. If they do, whoever is paying them is stupid. I mean why are you paying someone for lying? I know that good quality app development does cost money, but you do not have to go beyond this level of payments. And charge someone for everything. This app anyway is not good quality. It’s stupid, a scam, trash, and dumb. The app crashes always.
Great App but wish you'd add one thing
So far I have no complaints about this app. It does what it's intended to and more than meets my admittedly limited needs. The only change I'd like to see is for you to add one tiny little thing. When you've successfully sent a text, at the bottom of said text it will show "message sent" with the time it was sent also shown. I would find it extremely useful if once the recipient has received and read the text if it would then show up as "received" and/or "read" including the time it was received and/or read, at the bottom of your sent text so that I can be certain that he did in fact receive the text and has read it as well.
- TextMe, Inc.
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2015 TextMe, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Get 1 Month Access $3.99
- Get this phone number $1.99
- 100 Credits $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.