Markdown is good because it is plain text, you can open and edit it anywhere and anytime. It can be converted to various format documents easily. Markdown is bad because you have to remember the markdown syntax. With TextNut, you don’t have this worry. You write just like with a common rich format editor. TextNut will convert them into markdown on-the-fly. If you are familiar with Markdown, it is add-on, with a powerful markdown editing mode, you must have a joyful writing experience!
###### We have iOS app for iPhone and iPad ######
# The intuitive two editing mode, switching seamlessly.
- Whatever you never used markdown or you are markdown lover, switching between them on-the-fly, without losing your text formatting
# Standard without ambiguities
- As you may know, the original markdown has a weak and ambiguous description. Fortunately, CommonMark specification solved this. TextNut is 100% compatible with CommonMark.
## Main Features ##
* Organise your documents by library in tree structure. Drag and drop to manage the documents
* Manage markdown documents from your local folders, or import them into TextNut managed library.
* Global searching
* Export or preview in PDF, HTML, RTF together with images
* Browse all versions
* Fully customisable themes with optional background images
* 100% compatible with CommonMark specification at markdown editing mode
* The intuitive rich content editor using markdown syntax
* A beautiful Zen mode
* Formatting popover when selecting text
## More Features ##
- Automatically saves your documents as you work
- Powerful and smart copy & paste. Copy content to rich, plain text or HTML. Paste with rich or markdown format.
- Filters with searching keyword
- Supports advanced markdown for images, footnotes or tags.
- Drag and Drop image to popover. Easily resize images
- Clickable help panel to apply formatting easily
- Smart list and quote auto-indent for both rich and markdown editing
- Zoom in and out text
- Heading outline popover to help you find text easily
- Tags managed documents
- Contextual tips appears as you type
- Word and character live counts
- Configurable font and line height
- Publish to Wordpress, Blogger or Medium in one click
A well designed software to save your time and make you fully enjoy the writing experience.
Visit our website at http://www.textnutwriter.com. Get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Fix sorting by title issue.
Fix enable iCloud screen display for High Sierra.
Ratings and Reviews
Use a different app
Markdown functionality is good, but this app has a way of losing documents and there's no way to get them back once they are gone.
Good, with a Lot of Room to Improve
I’ve been questing for a new writing app for a bit, and I found this guy buried in the app store. In a lot of ways it doesn’t exactly blaze new trails, but what it does mostly works. The core part of the app, writing, is good. I could be better, since it gets a little laggy, and there are some visual glitches when using typwriter mode, but it basically works.
It’s a good overall presentation, though I wish the option to add custom backgrounds was a thing. What the app really needs, though:
- The ability to set writing goals
- Notes, either inline or via attachments (kind of like Ulysses/Scrivener)
- A place to add images, other than inline. I like images as references or supplements, not necessarily in the body of the text.
I got this app a couple days ago, it worked fine, It was the best test note writing app I ever seen till I deleted something very importante by accident and it will not let me undo it!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.