textPlus Free Text + Calls : Free Texting + Free Phone Calling + Free International Messenger
By textPlus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
textPlus -- the downloadable alternative to expensive mobile phone plans.
- Free texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Really cheap phone calls to any number in the world.
- Free texting and calling textPlus-to-textPlus (70 million people have downloaded textPlus).
- Works great over WiFi, too, so you don’t even need a 3G/4G connection.
Why keep paying for expensive mobile phone plans when you can switch to textPlus and get:
- Unlimited free texting to anyone in the US or Canada.
- Local + international calls for literally pennies to anyone at any number, even if they don’t have textplus.
- Free app-to-app texting and calling.
- A free phone number.
- No contracts, no “surprise” costs.
textPlus is also perfect for:
- WiFi texting and calling.
- Turning your iPad, iPod or Tablet into a phone.
- Replacing your home phone, especially for those with bad cell coverage.
- Keeping in touch with friends and family around the world.
- Cheap International calling.
- World travelers who don’t want to deal with expensive international calling plans or SIM cards.
- Saving tons of money on your cell phone plan.
Free Messaging and Calls:
- Call or message any other textPlus user in the world for free.
- Get a free phone number that you can use for free SMS texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Group chat with your friends.
Your Global Phone. Free & cheap calls anywhere in the world:
- Make HD-quality calls from any WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
- Save up to 10x on international calling vs. major carriers and other calling services.
- No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees.
One textPlus account across all of your screens:
- Your textPlus inbox lives in the cloud, so your conversations are always in sync.
- Receive incoming calls and messages on any of your devices.
In-App Subscription Details:
- Low cost annual subscription for unlimited calls to US/CA phone numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.6.11
Improved conversation view for iPad users
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This App is a Great Concept Id recommend it if It was usable for calling clearly! Every call attempt I've made I get Static on both ends from My IPhone on a 4G network then keeps dropping calls. The Texting is good but slow in receiving and reply time. But if your looking for a long Distance even international calling service You can't beat this App and It's Prices. If only they could get the glitches fixed it would be great! Then another bothersome thing is they're CS is Relentless to get you to read the post, messages, or Even just to go to the site and check on it. Even after you check it messages keep coming. Rather Annoying. But It's Ignorable if you just check every week for news and Post or calls to keep your number. Thanks TextPlus for This App and Your Concept to Super Calling, Texting to Anywhere in the Nation. World Actually! Many Blessings!
Concerned But Semi Satisfied Customer. Gabino Arizola
Very useful app!
I am recovering from surgery and can't move very quickly. I was looking specifically for a texting/ calling app I could put on my iPad1 for the times it wasn't convenient to get to my phone. I only had to watch a couple videos to get all the calling time I needed. It's very useful to me when I need to read a list off my phone, while trying to make a call at the same time. Another thing I use it for quite often is transferring files between my iPhone and my iPad, since I can't put AirDrop on an iPad 1. My only complaint is I can't transfer calls to this number, which is kind of important to me. Otherwise, it's a very useful app with good value for the price.
Cool App; Interesting Features
The app "TextPlus" is actually surprisingly good. I had just an Apple iPod Touch 4th Gen. for a little while. I was disappointed with Apple's iPod's app "Messaging", so I decided to look around. I also discovered an app called "TextFree". Of course, being American the "free" part got me. I tried out the app and it actually wasn't too shabby. Although, after having TextFree for a while, I decided to try out some other free texting apps. My eyes found this app, and I decided to give it a go. It ran faster than TextFree and was more simple and easy to use. It's texting is lightning quick and the calling is cheap and phenomenal. I recommend this app to anyone with an iPod Touch and iOS 6.0 or higher!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 5.6.11
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: textPlus, Inc.
- © textPlus, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- $1.99 in Calling Credits$1.99
- Premium Number - 1 Year$0.99
- 40 Minutes$0.99
- 100 Minutes$1.99
- $0.99 in Calling Credits$0.99
- $5.49 in Calling Credits$4.99
- Unlimited Calling US & Canada$2.99
- $10.99 in Calling Credits$9.99
- Remove Ads (1 year)$3.99
- $24.99 in Calling Credits$19.99