textPlus: Unlimited SMS Texting + Calling
By textPlus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bringing you free texting, free picture messaging, calling and a free US phone number for nearly a decade! Works over WiFi or data to keep you connected with family and friends around the globe.
Textplus gives you:
- A free US Phone number so friends can call & text you (you pick the area code)
- Free texting (SMS, MMS + group chat) to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Ability to call worldwide
- Free texting and calling textPlus-to-textPlus (70 million people have downloaded textPlus).
- Works great over WiFi so you don’t even need a 3G/4G connection.
- No contracts, no “surprise” costs.
Why keep paying for expensive mobile phone plans when you can switch to textPlus and save $$$!
textPlus is also perfect for:
- WiFi texting and calling.
- Turning your iPad, iPod or Tablet into a phone.
- Replacing your home phone, especially for those with bad cell coverage.
- Keeping in touch with friends and family around the world.
- Cheap International calling.
- World travelers who don’t want to deal with expensive international calling plans or SIM cards.
- Saving tons of money on your cell phone plan.
Free Messaging and Calls:
- Call or message any other textPlus user in the world for free.
- Get a free phone number that you can use for free SMS texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Group chat with your friends.
Your Global Phone. Free & cheap calls anywhere in the world:
- Make HD-quality calls from any WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
- Save up to 10x on international calling vs. major carriers and other calling services.
- No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees.
One textPlus account across all of your screens:
- Your textPlus inbox lives in the cloud, so your conversations are always in sync.
- Receive incoming calls and messages on any of your devices.
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
- NUMLock for 1 year $1.99 / Remove Banner Ads for 1 month $0.99/ Remove Banner Ads for 1 year $5.99 / Unlimited Ad-Free calls to Mexico (landlines) for 1 month $6.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free Calls to Mexico (mobile) for 1 month $29.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free calls to US & Canada for 1 year $19.99
- If you choose to subscribe to a plan, you will be charged a price according to the plan selected in your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911 in the US
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to earn free minutes (or purchase credits) within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see Nextplus Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Ads By Facebook:
Facebook wants to show ads that are relevant to you. We may consider ads for you based on information you share on Facebook and your use of other websites and apps. To learn more about this type of advertising and your choices about it, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
What's New in Version 7.0.5
• Search for messages within your inbox
• Nipped some crashes in the bud
An app that works well and is busting up the competition!
I had this app for years! It has been a good help! I haven't switch to the full service but it has so far been better than my primary carrier! I text and send attachments and long distance without the complications of a common cellular carrier and the tyranny the comes with them! I have enjoyed the use and am considering the full service program for what? 10 bucks a month? Good app keep the good work up! I would give another star but waiting to get the full service to see!
Cost-benefit analysis? Watching ads is worth it for the service.
So far working as advertised! If you don't mind the ads, and having to be in area with strong wifi signal... which I don't, and usually am, so no problems. I haven't come across any of the bugs that ppl talk about.. so maybe they got them fixed for my version? Just uploaded in late June.
It's free. Can't expect much.
I like that it's free and I can text unlimited without taking my minutes. For the phone calls, it either hangs up on my conversations or the other person can't hear me. I use other phones for making calls. But great for texting. I don't mind having to watch ads for minutes because they are free. I just wish the quality of the phone calls weren't pointless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 7.0.5
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: textPlus, Inc.
- © textPlus, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- $1.99 in Calling Credits$1.99
- Premium Number - 1 Year$0.99
- 99¢ in textPlus Credit$0.99
- 40 Minutes$0.99
- 100 Minutes$1.99
- $0.99 in Calling Credits$0.99
- $5.49 in Calling Credits$4.99
- Unlimited Calling US & Canada$2.99
- Remove Ads (1 year)$3.99
- $10.99 in Calling Credits$9.99