Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let’s twist again!
Twist letters again with TextTwist 2, the sequel to one of the most popular word games of all time!
Shuffle the letters and form words in this fun game for the entire family.
Try your skills in five challenging game modes. Play the original Timed and Untimed modes or take it to the next level with three other exciting modes: Letter Mania, Lightning, and Daily Word. In Letter Mania, fill in the whole anagram grid before time runs out. Each letter used is replaced by another. In Lightning, unscramble all five words as quickly as possible. Finally, with Daily Word, challenge yourself once a day to find the longest word available.
TextTwist 2 features a huge library of words to find and keeps track of all your playing statistics, plus much more. Win trophies to show off your word knowledge and unlock many cool fun facts to impress your friends. A must-have for word game fans — the learning excitement is endless in TextTwist 2!
* Twist letters and come up with as many words as possible against the clock
* Play five fantastic game modes to challenge your word knowledge
* Win trophies and unlock cool fun facts to share
* Tens of thousands of words keep the excitement endless
* Play continuously or in short bursts of fun
* Check the definitions of words by tapping on the word grid
Highly recommended for fans of Bookworm, Scrabble and Boggle!
English, Spanish, German, French, German, Portuguese
Please note that this game is not supported on iOS 8.
We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
* Letters returning are not reversed any more
* Trophies, statistics and progress is now saved when updating
New in version 1.2.1:
* You can change the dictionary language from game Options
* Added support for Portuguese language
* The game can be rotated 180 degrees to prevent headphone cord from getting in the way
* Letters can be dragged and dropped anywhere
* Enhanced UI (buttons were moved to the bottom part of the screen)
* More responsive (taps are not missed on slower devices)
* Fixed German and Spanish character problems
* Changed annoying "not in dictionary" box to a discreet fly-by text
* Anagram table is fully revealed after a round, even when failed
* Dictionaries have been updated (for example, with words bling & zen)
* Better looking (plasma effect in the background in in-game too)
* Supports Fast App Switch
* Other minor bug fixes
Thank you for playing Text Twist 2 published by GameHouse!
I play the original TextTwist on my computer all the time and it's safe to say I'm addicted. I've been using Jumbline on my iPhone because they had a free version, but I got sick of the ads and decided to pony up the 99¢. You can only play in "horizontal" screen, and the graphics look kind of fuzzy on the retina screen. After using Jumbline, where you can underline letters, pecking out words seems like such a chore. But more importantly, this doesn't seem at all like the classic game I love. There are limits to the number of words you can play ("sorry, all the four letter word slots are full"), the timer freezes as soon as you solve the longest word and actually asks if you just want to jump on to the next round, and most annoyingly a lot of the words seem to be either nonsense or obscure proper nouns. (Example: "nala" was a word in my last puzzle. Really??) I've never played TT2 so maybe these are "features" of the online game too, but.. Ugh. And of course the original TextTwist is not available in the app store. I regret paying for this and wish they had a free version so I would have known not to waste my buck. Back to Jumbline and its psychedelic mood music, I suppose.
Broken Game. Broken Support
I can't review the gameplay as I can't play it. The game loads in landscape view on my iPhone 5S, but then the view turns 90 degrees, pushing all the content off screen. The title screen is non-functional. I have tried all the fixes on their support page. I have contacted their support team at the email address they list. I sent them the technical specs they requested and even took screenshots of my experience, but all they do is send me one-line emails apologizing that the game isn't working, with a link BACK TO THE FAQ PAGE I CAME FROM. Finally, someone told me to email a different, non-listed email address for support, which I did, but that email address was bad and my email was kicked back to me. As far as I can tell, nobody here wants to help me get their game working if they can't do the least amount of work possible by sending me a link to a page I ALREADY TOLD THEM I VISITED. Maybe someone from GH actually reads these things and can have someone with a brain contact me? Otherwise, I need a refund because your game DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED and you have no apparent desire to fix it, or otherwise make it right by me.
4 1/2 rating..!))
Would love to give a 10 starr review BUTTTT .. When options offer a 5,6,7 letter option and you pick one.. Just say the 5 letter game... It often loses it mojo and gives you a 7 letter game... Which is a bit aggrivating for children just wanting to expand their Vocabulary and just arent " there yet." Because they want their progress for a 5 letter word game and have to Give up and lose their points.. So when competing w friends or even their own personal best.. Well.. The game just needs tweeking... Please fix... But for Adults. GAME ON.!!)). LOVE ...THIS ...
GAME.!! ))D totally worth the buy in !!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2010
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: RealNetworks, Inc.
- © 2009 RealNetworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.