Resource Pack Painter for Minecraft Users
By Schneider & Schneider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Resource Pack Painter 3D for Minecraft Users
With this handy app you can create your own custom resource packs and use it in Minecraft.
Some of the features included:
- Add any texture (block, item, mob) to your pack (search or choose one)
- Open it and create your custom texture
- You can rotate the 3D model and paint it directly
- Rename your item/block (this will affect the names in your game!)
- Create thousands of packs with hundreds of textures
- If you are done with your awesome pack:
-> send it to your computer via e-mail or iTunes-Sharing
- Create packs with 8x8, 16x16, 32x32 and 64x64 pixels
Enjoy your individually designed Minecraft :).
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Fixed some bugs (including export)
Why everybody haten
This is my favorite app and I love it can almost do every thing you want I also have a texture pack maker for my computer and this comes so close to it but I see a lot of hate on it not pointing fingers but one review says you can not zoom and left this app with a pretty bad review I'm 12 and I was able to find out how to zoom in less then 10 minutes now I'm not saying you are stupid and any one else however I am saying that before you leave a bad review and prevent others from enjoying this app try to research and make a effort to find the answers before you leave a bad review and again I'm not just talking to one person but to all who are thinking about leaving a bad review please at least try before giving up
Sorry about any spelling errors as I am only 12 but to the app creators I truly love this app thank you for reading this
Amazing! Thank You So Much!
I can't thank you enough for fixing the export bug now i have these awesome transparent Diamond tools in game. Here are just a few things I think you should fix/add sometime in the future:
1. The renaming bug. If you rename an item and then want to change that name sometime after it will allow you to change it but when that item goes out of view it changes back to the name it had before.
2. The default resource pack to start off with. I know you said you have copyright issues but if you can please get it, it would mean a lot to me.
3. Editable armor entity and editable liquids. Just a personal request, I'd like to be able to edit armor when it's worn and water and lava too.
4. A copy/paste option. This would be very helpful when editing things like ores to press copy to stone than paste it into the ore you want to edit and add the mineral from the stone you made exactly so they match.
Thank you so much,
Best I ever used
This is a awesome app! Some things are hard to get used to but overall this app is awesome
I also uploaded it to a computer and it worked perfectly! I had help from a parent though.
There are a few things you could change but you should buy this one. I think that this app is worth $0.99. If you are looking for a IOS/ iPad/iPhone/iPod app to use this with your should buy this app. I recommend using it on iPad/ iPad mini.