TextWiz allows you to easily send messages to your friends or clients. Messages are sent directly from your phone and responses are received in the Messages app, the same way as if you had individually messaged each recipient.
Join those who have sent millions of messages with TextWiz!
* Notifying clients about promotions.
* Sending holiday wishes (without the usual annoying group text).
* No subscription costs or recurring fees.
* No setup required - use contacts directly from your phone’s address book.
* Fast support with in-app contact us link.
* Load message or recipient list from previously sent messages
* Resume sending messages if TextWiz is re-launched or shutdown while sending.
* Group management built-in.
* Groups are seamlessly exported back into the system address book (when supported).
* Insert custom fields (First name, Last name, etc) into your message.
* Recipients won’t see the message as a group message and can’t see other recipients.
* Attach a photo or screenshot to your message.
* Save a message as a template for quick re-use later.
Note that each message will be presented and need to be confirmed before it is sent. This also allows for message customization with the built in dynamic fields. Although every message will be the same without the use of dynamic fields, confirming the messages is required due to limitations in the iOS.
Fix groups failing to save properly.
Update UI for new devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but doesn't do what I really need it to do
Sure, you can create a group and send personalized text messages. But the messages are sent 1 at a time. So the app loads the message and you hit send. If you've got a group of 50 then you wait and hit send 50 times.
There is a free app that does the same thing, but the free app has ads. So not bad, but not ideal. Probably not worth the money.
Textwiz good could be better
If a few things could be corrected I would rank it a 5.
There needs to be a smoother transition of selecting groups and sending the text. Often groups from previous texts are still showing up the the new text.
It has also been crashing a lot lately and not saving the new message information.
I love that everyone can feel like a group text is a personal text from me!! And unlike other texting apps I an flip my phone horizontally which is how I normally text! I love it and all the other apps mikecheck development has made.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.