By Johan Lindahl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TFS Lite gives you quick and easy access to your Team Foundation Server.
Execute Team Queries and get the latest status on your work items. Browse through source code on you way home from work. Read the latest team documents or check the build status directly on your iPhone.
The following functions are available,
- Execute Work Item queries and view details
- Read your project documents
- Run reports
- Check build status on the latest build
- Read files in the source code repository
TFS Lite works with TFS 2008 and TFS 2010, however the TFS 2010 must be installed in the root or the /tfs virtual directory.
If you like TFS Lite, please rate it 5-stars in iTunes.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- A bug was fixed where the app had problems to connect to some TFS2010 servers.
- The app has been optimized to use less memory during the initial metadata download.
No Support/out of business?
I purchased the app over six months ago and have never been able to connect because it cannot process spaces in project names. CXMLErrorDomain is the error. Johan did get back to pretty fast, but he said he was to fix the bug in January...now it looks like he's out of business. I'm very disappointed...this app looked very promising! Johan's site has been down for a while too. I really need to get a refund.
Crashes constantly. Waste of time unfortunately.
Never connects to my TFS server. Useless.