Are you learning Thai, living in or travelling to Thailand?
Do you wish to learn how to tell the time in Thai language?
Thai Times will help you in your learning process to master the different ways to tell the time in Thai.
You will always have the current time and date in Thai script, romanized (phonetic), English and audio (Text To Speech) on your mobile device.
Thailand has a 6 hours and a 24 hours time system. Thai people use the 6 hours time system in every day conversation and you can tell the same time in many different ways.
- Display current time with Thai numbers
- Display up to 3 different versions of the current time in Thai
- Display current date in Thai
- Display current Local and Thailand time
- Read aloud displayed times and dates in Thai (Text To Speech, TTS)
Small introduction about telling time in Thai
- 6 and 24 hours systems
- Thai Buddhist calendar
Time and date simulator
- Select a specific date and time and get the translation written in Thai script and romanized forms.
- Tap and listen (TTS) the displayed times and dates in Thai.
Time related vocabulary with over 140 words in Thai script, romanized, English and Thai audio (TTS).
- Days and months names
- Day parts names
- Able to adjust the voice speed
- Disable Text To Speech on main views
Minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.