The Thailand Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Bangkok, Chang Mai, Chang Rai, Pattaya, Koh Samui and many other travel destinations in Thailand.
Features of the Thailand Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Thailand including Bangkok, Pattaya and Ko Samui.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Thailand we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Thailand.
* An offline map of Thailand and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Thai phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Thailand.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Great content and functionality
I used this app a lot on my recent vacation to Thailand. It gives great recommendations for things to do and see, places to stay, restaurants, etc. I really like that you can look them up by city and order them by distance as well as rating. The app let's you select your own favorite sites and then create a city walk out of them. Works great and was super useful to me, especially since the maps and navigation work without cellular connectivity.
Must have for Thailand
This app was a lifesaver during my 5 weeks in Thailand. It works offline so it was always available when I needed it. Full of great content for every location we visiting, including attractions, where to eat/stay, maps, and general helpful info. App looks and works great. Make your travels easier and download!
Useful, easy to navigate
Very helpful for navigating around a new country. The offline maps were especially useful when I couldn't connect to wifi.
Also, the tips throughout (like knowing how much a taxi to the airport should cost or that I had to wear long pants and sleeves to certain temples) helped me avoid scams and embarrassment.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Thailand $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.