The idea is simple. Play your music! When your jam comes on...Lock it in!
Every song that you play has the option to lock shuffle mode on the currently playing album, artist, or genre. When you’ve had enough of that targeted shuffle just tap the button to unlock and go back to shuffling everything.
• When locked song has played all similar items (in album, artist, or genre) the lock will disengage and music will continue to shuffle your music library!
• Everything is in one place - No annoying navigating back and forth through menus!
• Music Videos are not included and will not interrupt your normal phone usage!
• Sub genres grouped together (Blues: Electric Blues, Blues Rock, etc)!
Note: App works a lot better if each song's metadata (album, artist, genre) is filled in on iTunes!
• Fixes issue where crashes were were being reported
• Fixes review request issue not being triggered
• Fixes issue where music controls did not update based on current playback due to interruptions
• Temporarily adjusts functionality of Back Song button until such a time that Apple fixes an Apple confirmed bug in the code. Back song button will NOT go back to previous song but just to beginning of song. UI has been updated to reflect this change.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is good
- Matthew Singleton
- 13.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Matthew Singleton
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.