Rand McNally Road Atlas
By Rand McNally
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Rand McNally Road Atlas has been the ultimate road travel accessory for over 90 years, allowing for dependable navigation and travel planning across the country. With the Rand McNally Road Atlas app, you get all the high-quality maps you would receive in our legendary paper road atlas on a digitally enhanced version for both iPhone and iPad. This includes:
• Updated maps from the 2017 Road Atlas for all 50 states, including Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
• No connectivity required after download.
• Detailed inset maps for large cities and national parks
• Pinch-and-zoom functionality
• Alphabetical drop-down list of all available maps
• Slide-out map legend for reference
As a bonus, two classic Rand McNally maps included at the end of the map list:
• 1883 Railroad Map featuring Chicago & Alton R.R.
• 1920 Railroad Map
What's New in Version 1.4
The 2017 edition includes the following updates:
• New insets of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, in honor of the 100th year of the National Park Service
• Six new National Monuments
• Enhanced colors and layouts
• Thousands of additional updates
Copy of paper maps
All this app is a copy of their paper maps. They didn't not provide an easier way of going from state to without having to go through there long list state key menu. App is not worth more than .99.
I've tried to download the app several times. Apparently, the files are so large it times out even though I have 120mps internet service. I can stream all I want but this app simply won't download.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 525 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rand McNally
- ©2016 RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.