The 7th Guest
By Trilobyte Games, LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Welcome to my ... house!" Old Man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise…
* We've made our companion game T7G:Infection free! If you are missing the microscope puzzle, you can get it for the iPad today! *
* Also please note that in version 7.5 of The 7th Guest it is not necessary to play the Microscope puzzle or the Piano puzzle to complete the game. *
In the world of The 7th Guest, you are an active and mysterious entity known only as "Ego". Your role, identity and purpose is not known or explained, rather, it is experienced as a seamlessly integral part of the total environment that is the Stauf mansion. Because you are looking out from within, you cannot see yourself, but your inner spirit has a voice. Listen to it.
The house of The 7th Guest is filled with 19 devilishly clever puzzles that will test your wits and scare you out of them as well. To complete the game you must solve every puzzle in the house - only then will the secrets of the madman Henry Stauf be revealed to you.
To help you get started, you might want to check out the pyramid in the lower right corner of the Sphinx board.
* "My father purchased The 7th Guest for me as a child and it terrified me to the point of having him return it. With my increase and courage and the scary images being smaller, I think I can handle it now." - Geek Tyrant
* "Many gamers won't remember The 7th Guest, either because they didn't have the groundbreaking technology of a CD-ROM drive in 1993, or they hadn't been born yet. We remember The 7th Guest being an incredibly creepy game that snared our young imaginations and helped shape our minds as gamers." - Slide To Play
* Bill Gates called this game “The new standard in electronic entertainment.”
* Awards *
1995 Interactive Academy/Cybermania Awards - Best CD Game
1994 Multimedia World Readers' Choice Award - Best Entertainment Title
1994 Computer Game Review - Golden Triad Award
1994 New Media Invision Awards - Award of Excellence
1994 New Media Invision Awards - Gold-Creative Excellence for Best Animation/Graphics
1994 PC World Class - Best CD-ROM Game / Adult
1994 Electronic Entertainment 1st Annual Editors' Choice - Breakthrough Game
1994 Computer Gaming World Readers' Poll - No. 1 Rated Game
* Features *
Engaging, rich-graphics gameplay
Stunning, original images look even better on new platforms
Ghostly, full-motion video and supernatural animated sequences
Award-winning soundtrack by “The Fatman”
* Download Notes *
The 7th Guest is a big file, about 650MB. It is best downloaded to iTunes then synced with your device.
* News *
Also available in the Mac App Store!
Check out Book of Secrets for clues, hints and the complete script.
* Stay in touch *
Become our fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/trilobytegames
Follow @trilobytegames on Twitter for more news and announcements.
What's New in Version 8.0
Supports all screen sizes.
This game wasy first CD-ROM based game ever. It made me upgrade my computer so I could play it at home! So many fond memories of hours and hours spent huddled around the computer with my friends trying to solve the puzzles and mystery of The House of Stauff...
I had so much excitement for this re-release on iOS. "YES! I get to live it, all over again!" I wanted to give this five stars, but it earned three. First off: NO SAVE FUNCTION?!? Thats a gross mistake by the design team. The microscope puzzle is missing. The clip scenes and movement through the house seemed hurried. I don't regret spending the money to buy this, but at least offer a patch or update that addresses some of these issues.
Bishop puzzle bug
I enjoy re-playing this classic game(latest version). I got to the bishop puzzle and the game “freezes”. The music continues, but play freezes when you attempt to exit the Bishop puzzle. I using an IPAD with 128G running iOS 11.0.2
Also the same problem after completing the maze. You see the crypt and hear “open and shut case...”.
Bishop puzzle bug
Please fix the bishop puzzle bug. Before or after completing the puzzle there is no way to exit the carpet maze screen.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 724 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trilobyte Games, LLC
- © 2010 Trilobyte LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.