By The American Center for Law and Justice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to the latest news about free speech, religious liberty, and politics, as well as connect to people on Facebook who are also concerned about our First Amendment rights.
The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), with Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow, is dedicated to ensuring the ongoing viability of freedom and liberty in the United States and around the world. The ACLJ’s Social Action app connects you to citizens concerned about prolife issues, Christian persecution worldwide, our Constitution, Israel, and breaking news.
* Read our blog daily for news and analysis.
* Take action by signing petitions and easily share your opinions.
* Listen live or to archives of our daily radio show, Jay Sekulow Live.
* Quickly share news and calls-to-action with friends and family.
* Easily navigate an information and action rich app by swiping for the navigation menu from anywhere in the app.
* Get notified about new calls-to-action and news on the issues you care about.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Menu and device orientation bug fixes
Radio Show playback improvements (audio now continues playing after the device display sleeps - thanks for the bug report!)
iPad Pro display fixes
I liked the previous version much better. This version is more difficult to navigate to specific petitions and let me know if I've already signed them.
Well, given the popularity of the ACLJ I would have thought they would of had an app developed that actually works and doesn't close whenever you try and navigate to the different pages and links. Hope they fix it soon.
Please FIX terrible app design!!!
This review is for my parents who listen to Jay daily:
1) Why is there no navigation bar on the bottom of different sections, live TV, radio, video, etc. Poor design to have to open the side tab to get to sections
2) The radio programs are not functioning correctly I cannot rewind using my finger to repeat something I missed, it continues where it left off last. Sometimes the button will not pause or play, it shows pause and its reversed
3) Why is there no tab for live TV of all the recording of Jay in the studio. The video for these is only on YouTube
4) The font is hard to read for someone with poor eyesight and the color is hard to read.
5) The whole design is hard for my parents to use for instance the scrolling sections on the top, side drawer, etc.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The American Center for Law and Justice
- © 2016 ACLJ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes