The Adventures of the Three Little Pigs
By Irene Deev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The interactive story for kids about the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. No adverts, no in-app purchases!
* More than 50.000 downloads in a short time!
* Recommendation from Apple in more than 85 countries!
* Known from: WDR, n-tv, COMPUTER BILD, Viel Spaß.
* The Winner of „Show Your App“ Award 2017 in Germany.
* Book Award Nominee - Independent Publisher Book Awards 2017.
* Nominated for "Global Ebook Awards!" in category "Best Multimedia in an Ebook (Audio/Video/Internet/App/iPad)".
* Nominated for "Best Mobile App Awards" in categories "Books & Reference, Education, Entertainment, Family & Children, Educational, Family".
Experience the famous tale of “The Three Little Pigs” as reimagined in our new app bursting with never-before-seen features! The app is especially for children of pre‑school to primary school age who are already learning about technology and mobile devices, and who enjoy fun and exciting fairy tales. Children are told the story in a play-filled and self-guided manner, encouraging them to create their own experiences.
The app shares several qualities with traditional children’s books, while at the same time inspiring children to explore and interact with it in a number of different ways. The result is a play-filled and fun learning experience. The story itself is split into several scenes, each containing a learning goal. Children are encouraged to play an active part in the narrative, which is punctuated with questions and mini-games pitched at their age.
With its colorful, high-quality graphics and animations, “The Adventures of the Three Little Pigs” is a truly unique app. It is a safe and invaluable teaching tool for children who are just starting to get to grips with technology, as well as a personal development aid.
Special features of our app:
• Three language versions
• Professional music sequences which have been specially composed to appeal to children and parents alike
• Interactive animations providing an immersive, fun experience
• Age-appropriate quizzes and games
• Physical interaction – children can help the wolf blow a house down by blowing into the microphone
• Impressive overall look, with high-quality, carefully designed graphics
• As the story is told, text on screen is highlighted karaoke-style, enabling the child to easily recognize which words are being spoken
Relive and rediscover the story of “The Three Little Pigs” together with your child! From the very beginning, we wanted to create an app that parents and children could use together in order to enhance the learning experience. For that reason, particular attention was paid to ensuring that the app would appeal to young and old alike, and to building a world that was entertaining and engaging in equal measure.
We look forward to your comments and ratings. More than anything else, we want to provide joy to children and satisfaction to our customers. Your ideas will be essential to developing our app further.
More info and contact details:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thethreelittlepigsapp
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/irenedeevthreelittlepigs
* Web: https://www.deev.de
* Email us at: email@example.com
NOTE: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 and later; iPhone 4s and later; iPod touch (5th generation).
What's New in Version 1.1
• The list of localization languages is now correctly displayed on the App Store page.
Fake Reviews - Decent App
First, every single review I have read here is a paid / fake review. So presumably my review will be the first honest one.
The app is good. It's cute and funny, though the sound mix is a bit off (too loud) in places. My three small boys laugh at it on the rare occasions all three of them agree to sit together and play it. The best thing for us is that I can read the three little pigs, and reinforce the story with this game / app (I think it's more of an interactive book app than a game - so no idea what some reviewers are talking about)
To the developer. Nice app - ditch the fake reviews - as a parent it scares me off because fake reviews = someone willing to lie or make excuses for misrepresenting themselves to me or my children. So how can I trust my kids with your app?
My sons favorite book
My 2 year 2 month old son has fallen in love with this book. It's read every nap and night time. In a few short weeks he's figured out how to do the little house puzzles, which is amazing and requires a level of dexterity I did not think he'd have for a while to come.
Another great feature is the ability to have it play narrated, or turn off narration and let me read it to him. That makes it feel less like watching a video and more like sharing a book!
I am dismayed to see you've only done this one book... I was hoping to "stock my shelves" with more of these. Please create more of them with this great level of quality!
Very interesting and attractive
I downloaded this app for my daughter. However, not only kids but also I like this. It has cute pictures and interesting sounds so that it is very attractive.