The Amazing Spider-Man 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Spider-Man’s greatest battle begins with a brand-new update!
• Suit up with the Ends of the Earth Spider-Man! This powerful armor, originally created at Horizon Labs, is one of the ultimate defense suits!
• Bug fixing, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
The Okay Spider-Man 2
For what this what this mobile game has to offer, its a okay game. Even though when Spider-Man swings, his webs never attach to anything and it does bother me(I mean come on, it was done for the Gamecube, Xbox, and Ps2. I'm sure it could've been done with this technology) it's still fun though. The combat was fun even though I only remember one combo and was the only thing I use to fight along with dodges. So what didn't like about this game ? Well the plot was just off, for starters I don't remember the game establishing why Electro hating Spider-Man enough to fight him. They have Venom in it most likely so that the comic book fans would recognize him and say "😱MG its Venom this game is awesome!" What was Kraven's role in this game? I wouldn't mind if at least the boss battles were memorable but they're not, and if there was any, its the Rhino boss, in a bad way. All of the boss battles in this game have enough space to move and fight, but this is just the typical boss battle where the boss is big and the only space is a platform. It would be fine if it wasn't hard in a unfair way. Its not as bad as the other ports, its better than the movie, but it doesn't help the game a whole lot. If you can ignore all those cons, I would recommend it. If not, I would suggest something better.
Little problems, tons of amazing, recommendations
The game itself is fun very console like, but tons of network problems, glitches, and enemy's. You need an internet connection to play missions, but the network goes on and off. There are times when I web sling, I go through a building. There are missions where the enemy is too strong if you keep playing the story and get to chapter 3. The enemy's get better weapons and spidey needs to upgrade to a certain point to get the mission normally done. If you upgrade, it has to be specific ones. When earning suit coins/emblems, it is very difficult to get them. The only way to get them is at boss battles or arena. Arena is difficult to win, unless you have been playing for a while. Recommendations are getting a night time setting in New York. That gives spiderman an stealthy look. Overall I was disappointed that they do not have many suits, no night time, and tons of problems, a surely a pay to win game. Even when you buy it, you still have to buy stuff in game to progress.
Please make some changes to the game
First of all I love spider game and I love the amazing Spider-Man 1. However when I play 2, I feel like it's not good. Here is some examples. When spider man change suit, during conversation, it went back to his old suit. The characters doesn't move their mouth in conversation. Spider man should run that fast on the game. It defeats the purpose of swing at a high level altitude. Spider man should be able to run on the wall. The range for obtaining items like news paper and black woman' cars is too small. It takes me like 2 mins just to get it after I found it. Sometimes when finish an event, the woman speak with an man's voice. I also would be very please if there are a mix of man and woman spider man save, not just all women. Lastly, some events like meeting a fan or saving people from bad guys, it shouldn't happen on the random root top, it's fine that it happen in small garden on the root top, it doesn't work on other root top. Please consider these suggestions to change to a dream spider man game that more people would want to play. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 1.45 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. © MARVEL © 2014 CPII
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nano Structure Pack$1.99
- Ultimate Comics Spider-man Suit$2.99
- A Few Spider Points$1.99
- Symbiote Spider-Man Suit$7.99
- Ends of the Earth Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- Future Foundation Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- A Fist Full of Spider Points$4.99
- Superior Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- Iron Spider-Man Suit$14.99
- Spider Formula Pack$1.99