*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation. An internet connection is required to play.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
The Okay Spider-Man 2
For what this what this mobile game has to offer, its a okay game. Even though when Spider-Man swings, his webs never attach to anything and it does bother me(I mean come on, it was done for the Gamecube, Xbox, and Ps2. I'm sure it could've been done with this technology) it's still fun though. The combat was fun even though I only remember one combo and was the only thing I use to fight along with dodges. So what didn't like about this game ? Well the plot was just off, for starters I don't remember the game establishing why Electro hating Spider-Man enough to fight him. They have Venom in it most likely so that the comic book fans would recognize him and say "😱MG its Venom this game is awesome!" What was Kraven's role in this game? I wouldn't mind if at least the boss battles were memorable but they're not, and if there was any, its the Rhino boss, in a bad way. All of the boss battles in this game have enough space to move and fight, but this is just the typical boss battle where the boss is big and the only space is a platform. It would be fine if it wasn't hard in a unfair way. Its not as bad as the other ports, its better than the movie, but it doesn't help the game a whole lot. If you can ignore all those cons, I would recommend it. If not, I would suggest something better.
Little problems, tons of amazing, recommendations
The game itself is fun very console like, but tons of network problems, glitches, and enemy's. You need an internet connection to play missions, but the network goes on and off. There are times when I web sling, I go through a building. There are missions where the enemy is too strong if you keep playing the story and get to chapter 3. The enemy's get better weapons and spidey needs to upgrade to a certain point to get the mission normally done. If you upgrade, it has to be specific ones. When earning suit coins/emblems, it is very difficult to get them. The only way to get them is at boss battles or arena. Arena is difficult to win, unless you have been playing for a while. Recommendations are getting a night time setting in New York. That gives spiderman an stealthy look. Overall I was disappointed that they do not have many suits, no night time, and tons of problems, a surely a pay to win game. Even when you buy it, you still have to buy stuff in game to progress.
I play this game for hours on end and it never gets old. There are so many missions, the graphics are beautiful and I can really see all the hard work that was put into it. And in the last update I love how they added people walking around and even this guy with a phone who takes pictures/videos when you get close. also the lighting has improved sightly and I think the big ad screens (whatever you call them) started to turn to different ads. However I have a few recommendations for future updates. Firstly, it would be super cool if the webs were able to pull you into another building like when you get on a helicopter. Also it would be nice if you could save men instead of just women. Finally I would like it if the webs could connect to the buildings as you swung around. I know you couldn’t go as high but it would make it more realistic.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. © MARVEL © 2017 CPII
- In-App Purchases
- Nano Structure Pack $1.99
- A Few Spider Points $1.99
- Ultimate Comics Spider-man Suit $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.