"Mastery requires iteration, while patience conquers all things."
Hidden deep in the Hills of Solitude, is a place where strategy and focus join puzzling challenges to create a fantastic new experience.
The Art of Destruction embodies best the “Block and Shot” style of gameplay. Simple and elegant, the goal is simply to strike the Royal Seal with a matching Royal Shot (ball).
However, access to the Royal Seal is hidden in each puzzle by surrounding stone blocks that must first be removed to gain access to the Seal. Blocks can only be removed using a shot of a matching type and you may only use the shots provided on your bench to complete all 5 Lessons of a Chapter.
Stretch your strategic thinking beyond the single Lesson. To complete a Chapter you must consider all 5 Lessons at once.
**** From the Developer ****
I hope you enjoy my new game. It is quite a challenge to complete all 5 Lessons in each Chapter with only a fixed number of shot. But then that is why it is a puzzle game!
Thanks and good luck -
***** Game Features *****
- One touch play, easy for everyone
- Engaging physics-based puzzler
- Authentic "Block and Shot” style gameplay
- Fully realized 3D puzzle environments
- Beautifully immersive music and FX
- 12 Chapters with 5 Lessons each offers 60 puzzles to start
- 24 Chapters with 5 Lessons each offers 120 puzzles to find and unlock
- All 180 puzzles hand-crafted, carefully reflecting the theme of the game
- Available in 16 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese(Traditional and Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish)
- The Bright Blue, LLC
- 54.7 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © & TM 2018 Bright Blue Games, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.