The Art of Murder
By Michael Berlyn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tested on iOS 7
Reviewed in Laptop Magazine!
As engaging as a book, as visceral as a movie, a Tappable Tale™ comes to life with the tap of your finger. From the authors of award-winning interactive fiction and novels comes a new way of telling stories. No longer limited to the printed word on the page or the requirement to read one page after another, a Tappable Tale blossoms to life like a flower in the sun. With each person, place, object, or concept you explore, the story grows. You discover the story as you experience it, not in a linear, page-by-page path.
As the lead detective, you will:
- See, read about, and interact with the cast of characters, each with their own motive and agenda.
- Explore locations that are threaded throughout the story, linked by the murder.
- Question witnesses; determine which are suspects, then follow-up on the evidence that connects them to the murder.
- Enter items into evidence and read and analyze the crime lab reports that detail a trail of deceit and violence.
Present your case to the D.A. who will do his best to get a conviction, but his success is up to you and your investigative talent.
Requirements: Read. Think. Tap.
What's New in Version 4.6
Fixed errors that show only 3 locations in Perone house.
Great game! Keeps you thinking deeply to solve the crime. Requires you to analyze all data and suspects carefully to learn the guilty party.
Not easily solved for the average Joe, creating more enjoyment to learn who dunnit.
Good purchase of an app, I recommend this for early teens to adults.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2013
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Berlyn
- © 2012 Michael & Muffy Berlyn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.