The Atlanta Journal-Constitution News App for iPad
By Cox Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AJC News App for iPad includes local, state, national and business news plus obits, sports and lifestyle coverage. It includes multi-media content with vivid photo and video galleries.
-Clean, uncluttered format and navigation.
-Continually updated with top stories, breaking news, weather and traffic.
-Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
-Searchable for past 7 days.
-Simple to use, reader-friendly formats and adjustable font size.
-Quick loading of pages.
- Length of subscription: One month
- Price of subscription: $9.99 per month, or included with your print subscription at no additional charge.
- How to subscribe: When you first open the News app, you will be asked to enter a user name and login. Newspaper subscribers may use their AJC login. If you are a newspaper subscriber and do not know your login or still need to register your account, please go to ajcdelivers.com/AddDigital. Here you will set up your account and get access to digital products included with your subscription. If you would like to subscribe to print and digital offers from your newspaper, please go to ajcdelivers.com/access. Download of the app is free.
- If you would like to subscribe to the app from Apple you may purchase through iTunes. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. All renewals will be billed at the rate of $9.99 per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution for iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Content update stopped working since Nov 30th
The content has not updated since Nov 30th, 2015. Using the built-in 'Email Support' option results in an automatic response saying, 'Try in a few hours.' What a poor support experience from a major paper that pushes this app as a benefit to the print subscription on every ad placement they have.
The articles are the same, over and over for weeks on end. They are not consistent with the paper edition. A lot of the articles you go into are poorly formatted, with non-working hyperlinks. The only reason I still go into it is to do the LA Times crossword puzzle, and even that's buggy (developers, take a look at USA Today puzzle for some tips...)
I have been using this app for about a year, and it becomes corrupted and will not update. The only fix so far has been to delete and reload the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 08, 2015
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Media Group, Inc
- © 2015 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- iPad ONLY Subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution$9.99