TheBANK of Edwardsville Mobile Banking
We’re There Whenever and Wherever You Need Us! Our Mobile Banking App allows you to safely and securely access your TheBANK of Edwardsville account(s) anytime, anywhere using your iPhone. It’s convenient and fast banking right at your fingertips.
With our App you can:
* Check your account balances
* View your transaction history
* Transfer funds between eligible accounts
* Contact TheBANK or locate a Banking Center or ATM quickly and easily
Safe and Secure Access:
Your security is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we’ve built in the following safe access tools:
* You use your existing Magic Online Banking ID and Password to login
* No personal data is stored on your device
* Once you close the App or log out, your session will end
* Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply
TheBANK of Edwardsville’s Mobile Banking App is free for customers with most checking accounts. There will be, however, a $2 monthly charge for customers with only a Free Checking account at TheBANK. Please visit your local banking center to open one of our other accounts and avoid this fee.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.4thebank.com/privacy.asp
* Enhanced check deposit experience with improvements to image capture, camera view, and accessibility.
* Check deposits that are held for review may now show an explanatory message on the confirmation screen.
* Additional relevant account details are available in Account History.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t believe they charge a monthly fee for this!
I always thought The Bank of Edwardsville was a top notch place. I don’t think it’s right they debit your account monthly for “mobile banking” for this app. This is a free service for most banks. The app itself does work well most the time. There are some times though that it won’t even let you access your account.
This app is great to access accounts and deposit checks...when it works. The app is always failing and having “application errors”. They need to fix this problem. It’s frustrating and beyond inconvenient!
To slow, not up to date and the routing number is not correct
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.