Connect to the new Beaufort Gazette newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Beaufort in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The Beaufort Gazette and BeaufortGazette.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Lowcountry.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Beaufort Gazette app comes with complimentary web access to beaufortgazette.com and islandpacket.com, as well as access to their eEditions. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Beaufort Gazette and Island Packet apps, eEditions and web sites.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.islandpacket.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused issues with using your login to sign in
Ratings and Reviews
New and Improved - Not
I desperately wish I could have the old edition back. I could oull it up, read the paper just like one would normally do, check the index, done. This new thing is so convoluted you can’t tell where you are half the time, see half a page, so many I want to scream! The only thing it has going for it content wise is Extra. You are just about to lose me.
New version not as good
I have had The Beaufort Gazette app for a couple of years and really liked the print format. In fact, I think it had only the print format. I purchased a new iPad two months ago and re-downloaded the app. It is covered with adds and menus that I font want. It is very hard to navigate the print format, as it is constantly resizing and jumping around. Unless it gets better fast, I don't need it.
New version is very annoying. One large article taking up most of the page even though the writing itself is in one column less than half the size of the space. Distracting.
Hard to find articles on the scroll down list.
Should never have updated and kept the old version which might have been a bit unpolished, but was at least usable
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Beaufort Gazette. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.