Connect to The Bellingham Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Subscribers receive the latest local and breaking news from Bellingham and Whatcom County in Washington. The Bellingham Herald and bellinghamherald.com report on the topics you care about, including local news, weather, traffic, crime and bring you the best of national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news topics you care about from around the Bellingham area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• Link to the eEdition of the printed newspaper, including 20 more pages in the ExtraExtra section.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Bellingham Herald app comes with complimentary web access to bellinghamherald.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Bellingham Herald app, eEdition and bellinghamherald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
I now like the APP. I finally found what I was looking for but only by luck. I wanted to read the actual paper and found your other APP the bellingham herald that goes direct to the e-print edition.
I'm on a tablet. The view pane can't be resized. The settings do not work. Option to read the actual paper is gone. Looks like your trying to compete mor with larger news outlets which is saturated. Hope you get this more local.
Bellingham Herald executive editor
We're excited to offer this app and hope you find it useful. If you are having trouble seeing content after our Summer redesign, you may need to reset your cache. In the app, click on More, Settings, Reset and Reset all settings and cache.
Job search and classifieds
I love looking at this app almost everyday, BUT the newest update took away job listings and classifieds from being able to obtain. Please bring them back to the app. I don't have problems with crashing or request to login to anything. It's a solid app, I felt like the update was made to be like the Seattle times app, but it should stick with its own style.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Bellingham Herald. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.