The Blockheads Server
By Majic Jungle Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Please note - this is not the full playable game of The Blockheads, but a server app to allow people on iOS devices to play together.
With this server app, up to 32 players can play The Blockheads together in persistent online worlds. Simply create a new world, give it a name, choose a port and hit start. Then anyone playing The Blockheads on your local network can connect, and (if your firewall allows) so can anyone online.
For more information about The Blockheads, please visit theblockheads.net
What's New in Version 1.6
The TAKE FLIGHT update!
This update takes your blockheads to the skies with the awesome new JETPACKS. With new ores, workbenches, items, plants and blocks, 1.6 adds a whole load of new stuff to find and do. There’s also a fancy new lighting engine, and it’s now up to 2x quicker to mine and craft, so you can get started in new worlds much faster!
- JETPACKS! You’re going to need a lot of oil, titanium and electricity to make one, but then YOU CAN FLY!
- New floating islands in the sky! These will appear in new worlds, and in unexplored areas of existing worlds.
- New hanging vines, and colorful tulips
- Mining/digging speed with bare hands and primitive tools is now faster
- It’s now twice as fast to craft all items!
- New shaders and lighting for an improved look
- Adds platinum coins (worth 100 gold each), as well as platinum ore, ingots and blocks.
- Adds titanium ore, ingots, blocks, armor, swords and pickaxes.
- Adds carbon fiber blocks and armor
- Adds glass and black glass stairs and columns
- Adds a new electric press which is faster than a normal press, but also allows you to crush stone into gravel and gravel into sand
- Adds the new electric sluice, which sifts through gravel to find ores
- Adds ownership signs, which protect a 31x31 area so that only the assigned player and admins may modify it.
- All columns and stairs are now crafted at the builder’s bench, which replaces the stonemason’s bench
- Plants and trees grown in compost no longer die of old age
- Compost is now created at a compost bin, and can be made out of most organic items
- Ores are now clumped together into larger deposits
- Back walls are now only created if there is another solid block or back wall within 10 blocks below
- Back walls can now be removed by using the correct tool for the block type
- Text now appears black on light painted signs or shops
- Workbenches and portals can only be upgraded by admins or the owner of that workbench.
add full game to mac
plz add full game to mac becuz what if you dont have a idevice
Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls add blockheads normal game to mac. Pls
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 19, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Frampton
- © 2014 Majic Jungle Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor