The Bookstore Scanner - Read or not?
By Morten Petersen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got a to-read list? Like going to bookstores to find out which ebooks to buy? This app scans a book’s barcode and instantly searches the web for more info. It also finds out if a book is available for your ebook reader, such as Kindle.
- Scan the barcode of any English language book
- Find the ebook for Kindle and iBooks
- Add custom search engines in iOS Settings, like Nook, Goodreads, Oyster, Scribd
- Read reviews of the book from The New York Times, The Guardian, NPR, AV Club and many more
- Keep a list of books you’re interested in
- Quickly email or text a book, share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter or save it directly to Evernote
- Discover books that other people are scanning in nearby bookstores right now
- Search Google for the book in just a tap on a button
What's New in Version 1.11
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 29, 2015
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morten Petersen
- © Morten Just
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.