Got a to-read list? Like going to bookstores to find out which ebooks to buy? This app scans a book’s barcode and instantly searches the web for more info. It also finds out if a book is available for your ebook reader, such as Kindle.
- Scan the barcode of any English language book
- Find the ebook for Kindle and iBooks
- Add custom search engines in iOS Settings, like Nook, Goodreads, Oyster, Scribd
- Read reviews of the book from The New York Times, The Guardian, NPR, AV Club and many more
- Keep a list of books you’re interested in
- Quickly email or text a book, share it on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter or save it directly to Evernote
- Discover books that other people are scanning in nearby bookstores right now
- Search Google for the book in just a tap on a button
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.