A companion augmented reality app for the children’s book The Boy and the Lemon written by James Hurman and illustrated by Juliet Burton.
1. Lay book on a flat surface in a well lit area.
2. Point the camera at the pictures in the book - make sure to get the whole picture in view.
3. See the images come to life in augmented reality!
- M Theory Ltd
- 286 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 M Theory
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.