Do you like learning about The British Monarchy? If you do, then you have come to the right place. Inside you will find an exhaustive list of all of them. Better yet, your experience is not limited to what we provide, as the application ties directly into web services to provide additional images and other resources so you can continue to explore and learn. Search for keywords, bookmark your favorites, browse images, and have a lot of fun. You might even learn something!
Top Features Include:
- List of every British Monarch
- See images of every one.
- Take your own personal notes for each
- Browse additional images and even view them full screen.
- Adaptive web server search algorithm provides constantly better image results for base thumbnails.
- Full text search.
- Browse by Dynasty.
- Browse by chronological order.
- Personal favorites list.
- Explore further with integrated web searching. No need to leave the application.
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
- Updated for new SDK.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Text updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the greatest monarchy app I have found!
I was about to write my own app, just so I had this information on hand. I found this instead, and not only did it save me an enormous amount of time, but it organized the information perfectly! I love this app 😀
Just gives me everything I need at my fingertips. Highly recommended! And if you suddenly lose the information, just delete the app and download it again.
Love the detailed information but as of the last couple of months there seems to be some kind of bug. Not able to see anything anymore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.