Rotate and move left or right a block of 3 bubbles to form a group of bubbles of the same color. When you form a group of 4 or more bubbles, the group blasts and you get points. The bigger the group you blast, the more points you score. Finding an optimal position to land your bubble-block can be tricky and you will have to train your perspicacity to get the best results.
●●● FEATURES ●●●
● 32 challenging levels
● intuitive interface
● Game Center Leaderboards to compete with friends
●● TIPS ●●
● Tap the screen to start the game or the level.
● Tap the control buttons at the bottom of the screen to move the bubble-block around.
● You can move the bubble-block to the left or to the right, you can rotate it or accelerate its fall using the control buttons.
● Form groups of four or more same-color bubbles to make them blast away and win points.";
● Sometimes finding an optimal position can be tricky, but enlarging existing groups of same-color bubbles can be a viable solution in the long-run.
● If the bubbles accumulated reach the top the game will be over.
● The first number in the info-bar expresses the current score.
● The second number in the info-bar expresses the points to score for passing to the next level.
● To restart the game press -New Game- in the main menu.
● To pause the game just enter the main menu.
●● Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Bubble Blocks? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
- Made the game iPhone X ready.
- G Soft Team SRL
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 G Soft Team. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.