The Bump | Week-by-Week Pregnancy and Newborn Tracker
By The Knot Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby. We got this. Every week, The Bump, the award-winning site that helps you navigate and celebrate the joys of parenthood, provides real-time parenting advice through a feed of content personalized to the week of your pregnancy or your newborn’s development, including videos, calendar to-do items, a community of moms, your own belly photos and supportive articles created by our own expert editors. Now, when you ask, “Is this normal?" and "Is this safe?”, you’ll have the answers right in your hand.
The Bump app features:
● NEW! The Bump is the first Pregnancy App on the Apple Watch. Now you can see How Big is Baby, view your pregnancy calendar and swipe through a feed of your belly photos all from your wrist.
● NEW! The Bump Pregnancy and Baby have merged into one app! Now track your pregnancy and children all from the same app.
● Clean, intuitive design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● Stream of expert articles, videos, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website and Apple Watch.
● Take belly and baby photos, see them unfold in a slideshow and share with friends & family.
● At least 1 in every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. If it does occur, The Bump wants to do everything we can to support you during your recovery. First, The Bump is making it simple to change your status and remove yourself from all marketing in just a couple of taps. Second, we’re sensitive to what information you may want to receive when you come back to the app, so we put the power in your hands to decide the experience upon your return. We’re rooting for everyone who wants to become a mom, and much more is to come.
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy and parenting app. Make your voice heard!
What's New in Version 3.2
● Bug fixes to minimize crashes introduced by iOS9 when browsing the Community.*
● Hitting the back button within Community will no longer auto-scroll to the top of the page.
● Clearer next steps on updating your profile to parent within your feed and photos as you get closer to your due date.
● Additional minor improvements & bug fixes.
*You may need to log in again within Community in order to create a new discussion.
Great for some things; not for others
Pros: The app itself is great in terms of info and how it's organized. Love the modern layout and that the community has so many different specialized boards. It's been fun getting so much useful information throughout my pregnancy. The women on the boards are more mature and seem to be more educated than those I have encountered on other apps (no offense but there is a noticeable difference).
Cons: The app can sometime get glitchy and posting pictures on the mobile site is always hit or miss. It crashes occasionally which is annoying. Some of the people on the boards can be very aggressive but that can also be entertaining. I wish the mobile version had more ability to personalize my profile and add a signature or ticker (not just like on the website).
Great app. I like that they have different categories for where you are in your (parenting) life, whether trying to conceive, pregnant or already a parent. For us pregos, it tracks what size your baby is and what's happening at this week in life. I like the check list of things to do or to "keep in mind." The sign & symptoms section makes me feel comfortable with my body changes, letting me know everything is on track. Cool app.
All is a little bit biased
This app is nice I like the set up. it gives basic and clear insight on baby's weekly development. However I did not like some of the articles that seem a little bit biased towards certain views which I feel can be misleading to ftms such as myself. For example there are multiple articles about the pains of labor and basically stated that - if you don't get an epidural you're while birth experience will be miserable- instead of advocating the woman's choice to choose it seemed biased to me. All the other articles seemed dry as well. Ovia is the best app I've used so far. If rate this second.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Knot Inc.
- © XO Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.