The Butterfly's Dream is a relaxing adventure game with creative puzzles and beautiful landscapes.
The story is about going on a journey with Mei to find her lost sister Jie, and to find the protagonist’s memories. We hope to bring you an immersive experience with a taste of traditional East Asian visual arts, music, and culture.
- A peaceful and relaxing puzzle adventure experience
- Intriguing puzzles inspired by ancient culture, such as go game, abacus, and tangram
- Experimental designs to engage you in interesting interactions: shouting, rotating, and more
- Delicate scenes based on an in-depth research about ancient gardening, furniture, and architecture
- Atmospheric soundtrack adapted from ancient songs
This release is free (no in-app purchase or ads) and contains the first two chapters of our whole story. We hope you have some fun!
To find out more about The Butterfly’s Dream, please visit plumpbunstudio.com.
-Optimized microphone/accelerometer-related experiences
-Improved hint system
-Fine tuned some graphical presentation
-Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I liked it, it was fun and relaxing. I’m looking forward to the next installment. However, the puzzle with the flute and the flowers was so annoying and gave me a headache. Please don’t put any more puzzles in the next chapters where you have to blow into the mic!
A simple and clever little game that is not complete. I would prefer ads to paying any amount personally and I am willing to delete it if I have to pay to see the rest of the story.
This game is so beautiful. I can’t wait for more to come with it.
- Yang Liu
- 483.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yang Liu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.