This app allows you to book bikes from the Snail's Pace Cafe on the Camel Trail, Cornwall. See our offers, events, and get in touch. Linzi Hanscomb and Nick Marcroft opened Snail’s Pace Cafe near Bodmin Moor in March 2014, creating an inspiring ‘off grid’ space in the delightful Camel Valley at Wenfordbridge. Beginning with a love of ecology, permaculture, community development, and good food they have created a unique space within and about a recycled shipping container. With a lot of love and hard work they continue to try and offer more an experience than solely a cafe.
• Bike Hire Booking and Enquiries
• Event Booking
• Directions and opening hours
• Loyalty Scheme
• Tourist Attractions Nearby
- Paul Blair
- 42.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Snails Pace Cafe and Bike Hire
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.