The Christmas List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Christmas List is solidly better...with more options and an easier interface."
– The New York Times
– Yahoo! News
"Some of The Christmas List’s best features are the little details that the app just gets right."
"Hooray for productivity!"
– MSN Tech
"It's a handy way to keep track of what you have bought…"
– LA Times
"…everything you need"
“…great for keeping a budget and tracking shopping progress”
– Business Insider
"…well designed and developed and (best of all) easy to use...it’s my favorite gift shopping app so far"
Recommended for managing your holiday spending…
• Good Housekeeping
• The Motley Fool
• Enter multiple gifts quickly and easily just like jotting a note
• Sync lists via AirDrop or email…no need to re-enter info
• Shopping list view to get you through the stores quickly
• Enter gift once, assign to multiple recipients
• Track budgets per person
• Optional password protection
• Add your favorite stores to a pick list of popular retailers
• Add people from your iPhone contacts
• Track gifts by status: shipping, received, and wrapped
• Keep photos of people and gifts
• Countdown of shopping days until Christmas
• Share list using Messages or Email
• At-a-glance view of shopping progress
• Custom Christmas backgrounds
• Print lists from the app
SEE A VIDEO DEMO AT: limbua.com
Need help? email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.9.3
This update allows those of you with iOS8 to use Touch ID with your passcode to unlock the app. You can also add a countdown of shopping days until Christmas as a today widget in Notification Center, which means you can swipe down from any app and quickly see the countdown or launch the app.
In addition, now The Christmas List looks great on the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
We fixed a glitch that would cause a crash when adding people from contacts when an address book contains people with no name and no phone and no email address (really didn't expect that one).
Thanks to all of you for your support of the app. We hope you love the app and, as always, we are hard at work making it even better. If you love The Christmas List, please consider leaving a review. Every update we make wipes out the previous ratings so if you leave a review or just update and existing one it really helps spread the word!
Also, we have no way to respond to comments left on the App Store – so if you are having an issue or have a question about the app, please contact us from the Settings tab of the app or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love this app! It's well thought out, user friendly, and (the best part) the developers continue to support and improve it! I just have two suggestions: 1) If you opt to passcode protect it, there should be an option to not have to re-enter the passcode if you reopen the app within two to five minutes or something. Occasionally I'll toggle between this app and another as I enter gift info and it's slightly annoying to keep entering my passcode.
2) Items that are marked as "Maybe" shouldn't be included in the # of items left to purchase calculation. For example, I inputted four different options for my coworker but I'm only purchasing one of them. I don't want to delete the other ideas because I might use them for her birthday or something, so I marked them maybe. But the progress bar shows I am only 25% done shopping for her. I think only gifts marked "definitely wants" and "must have" should be included. Thank you!!!
Great for managing gift lists!
This is a great app for managing gift lists. It's very well thought out and you can tell they paid a lot of attention to details such as auto capitalization of items and defaulting to the last selected store when assigning stores. The app is very easy to navigate and is intuitive and user friendly with a simple, clean design. There are various ways to view your lists without it being overwhelming on details like some of the other apps I've tried. One request would be to be able to check off multiple items and add them to one store all at once instead of having to assign each item one at a time. It would be easiest to allow multiple items to be checked off on the "Gifts without a store" screen. Other than that I love this app! It's just what I have been looking for.
Works Every Time!
This is my go-to Christmas list app for the past three years and counting. Customizable application let's me add pictures of the people I'm buying for and helps me to keep track of items I have seen that they might like, what the price was and what store I found it in (also good for shopping the best deals!). Budgeting allows me to make sure each kid gets the same monetary attention and helps me stick to my guns with a strict budget at Christmas! When I've bought all my presents, this app has saved a present or two from being forgotten in a hiding place. I use my lists to track what has been wrapped and what to pack to family gatherings. Plus, the passcode lock is absolutely perfect to keep out prying eyes! I download this every single year and love it more with each update!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Erik Eggleston
- © 2009-2014 Limbua, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.