"The Comedy Companion" is the world's first productivity tool for Stand-Up Comedians. Manage your jokes, organize them into set lists, and track performances all in one place. The currently available features are:
- Track solid bits as well as those you're currently working on
- Associate detailed notes with each bit
- Create set lists with ease, dragging and dropping jokes into place, and track or automatically calculate their estimated length
- Track every show you perform, which set list was used, the venue performed at including city and state
- Reorder everything on the fly as well as search for specific keywords in your bits
- Record the audio for your shows or simply time them with a full screen timer
- Back everything (except Audio Recordings) up to your personal iCloud account for security and ease of transferring data between multiple iPhones and iPads
- Export all Jokes and Set Lists to any email address of your choosing.
The entire project is open-sourced as well, so if you can code in React Native you can help make it better! Visit our support URL today for information on how you can get involved.
- Joke Times and Set List Length Calculation! You can now associate a number of minutes and seconds with each joke. Then, while building a set list, the estimated length of your set will be displayed.
- Set List Building Improvements! When editing a set list, the list of jokes on the left will no longer display jokes that have been added to the set list on the right.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, one small issue
I use this app daily and I absolutely love it. It’s very convenient to have everything it offers in one place. I’ve really got no issue with it. However, I recently noticed that when I go to record a new set, it sets the date a day ahead. It’s not a huge issue at all, it’s just kind of weird. Thanks for making a great app!
New to the world of comedy. I have little pieces of papers everywhere. I always have my phone with me so this is going to be so much better for when you’re out and about. All my observations and quick moments of ideas won’t get lost now.
Where’s the audio?
Love this app, organizing my jokes has never been easier. But when I record my sets, there’s often no playback with audio, and I make sure I have the volume up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.