Read the daily edition of the Congressional Record on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The Congressional Record App is presented by the Library of Congress using data provided by the Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Office of the Secretary of the Senate, and the Government Printing Office.
With this app you can:
- Browse editions of the Congressional Record by date: January 4, 1995 (the 104th Congress, 1st Session) to the present
- Perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents
- Copy text within documents
- Share documents via email
- Save documents to your preferred PDF reader
- Identify the latest bills and resolutions considered daily on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Identify the latest bills, resolutions, treaties, and nominations considered daily on the floor of the U.S. Senate
The Congressional Record contains the debates, proceedings, and activities of the Congress of the United States. The Congressional Record is published in four parts: House of Representatives, Senate, Extension of Remarks, and Daily Digest. The Daily Digest provides a summary of the day's activities.
Compatibility with latest iOS releases
Ratings and Reviews
Just doesn’t work
I was looking forward to using this but it flat out doesn’t work. You get to the home screen and none of the buttons work, then the app crashes :(
I'm totally shocked that the "PowersThatBe"
Have allowed such a tool and outlet of raw information into the publics hand. This info can still be acquired theough your home pc now but the difference in numbers of people that would take the time to goto the site and read up compared to having this direct pipeline is probably 100 to 1 or higher. Either they had no control or the "PTB" simply don't care because in their minds we the public won't do anything if we see a wrong happen. An example would be the birth certificate and knowledge that our president is not a natural born citizen and yet nobody has done anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.