By Wil Macaulay
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stop rummaging through paper tunebooks - turn your iPad or iPhone into a portable tunebook. Quickly search, display and hear thousands of Irish, Scottish, Cape Breton and other tunes for fiddle, flute, bagpipes, banjo, mandolin, concertina or accordion.
Please leave a review or rate the app if you enjoy it - it helps!
- includes a selection of 76 commonly played session tunes
- create, play and print sets of tunes
- import ABC notation via iTunes, email or the internet
- bagpipe notation for tunes with HP or Hp key
- search online or on your iPad or iPhone
- online search results are quickly imported into your library
- simple playback with tempo control and looping
- share via email as ABC notation or PDF
- open as a PDF in other applications
- create and edit ABC notation on your iPad with a keyboard extension to simplify entry
What's New in Version 1.10.4
Fix a playback issue on iOS 10
music display tweaks
- now requires iOS 8+
Not worth it.
purchased this yesterday and removed it from my tablet. App freezes up. Looked up sheet music, and nearly every tune I am working on is unable to be down loaded. Wanted to use this app to aid in learning bagpipe songs. I couldn't even use the app as it froze up after a couple minutes. I have the latest updates on my device.
This is a nice app for my practice and for jams. I keep all my tunes in it. Very easy to copy and paste abc files into it.
Would be nice if it visually highlited the notes as it plays them, but otherwise I love it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 31, 2016
- Version: 1.10.4
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wil Macaulay
- © wil macaulay
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.