Head out to sea to reveal the shocking secrets of the Cursed Ship!
The Ondine, the biggest and most luxurious cruise ship ever built, departed on her maiden voyage. But her enormous pools, ornate casinos and grand ballroom were never seen again. Now the Trident Corporation has sent you to locate the ship and rescue the remains. During this dangerous mission, you lose all forms of contact, discover a mysterious mirror and find yourself in a very odd place, where everything happening around you is somehow occurring in two parallel worlds!
Which world is real, and which one is just a hallucination? Are the people you meet really alive … or are they ghosts? Search every deck of the gigantic ship for clues, solve challenging puzzles and master entertaining mini-games on your way to the breathtaking truth!
● Over 100 quests to solve
● 66 amazing locations to search
● 43 fun puzzles and mini-games
● Six enigmatic characters to question
● Two game modes: expert and regular
● Support Game Center
● iPhone 5 Display support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week !
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
▶ Dream Catchers: The Beginning
▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! Get it while it's free! 😍
I played this game before ($1.99 sale). It's fun and long, and also glitch-free. Like almost all G5 games this game was thoroughly quality tested before being released. G5 is not remotely like that other increasingly irrelevant but still arrogant company selling buggy HO adventure games for $3-$7 dollars. 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠not mentioning any names🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠
This game is not perfect though. I love traveling through mirrors but there wasn't enough of it. There was so much detail in the environment that it was disappointing that most was just scenery. There is no walkthrough and no "collectors edition" content but it was long and fun. It's not a pretty game but it is one that I found impossible to put down. If there were a walkthrough I'd recommend it for $5 without reservation. For $5 I want perfection like G5/Orchid's "Graven" or "Royal Trouble".
Without a walkthrough I'm not sure it's worth $5 but it is easily one of the best ho adventure games I've played. No flaws. No bugs. No glitches. No lost progress. No stress at all. The intro screams high production values and effort so I expect any sequels will make up for what ever this game was lacking.
Way Better Games To Spend Time With
I'm writing this review as a caution against purchasing this game. I received it for free and almost gave up on it several times. It is incredibly boring.
You will spend the majority of your time hunting down inane trinkets to unlock things only to find you need to find even more keys. You will find something you need, travel to the other side of the ship, and then find a piece you need to place into something on the other side of the ship. All that to say, you'll spend most of your time flipping through scenes.
The "hidden picture" portions were easily beaten by just randomly tapping on screen.
The "go back a screen" button is mere pixels above the open inventory (which loves to auto-open), meaning I spent plenty of time furiously clicking trying to navigate.
Do yourself a favor and play one of the much better, more interesting games out there. Buy Myst or something, it easily outclasses this.
High Caliber Hidden-Object Game
I play a lot of these games and this has been one of the most enjoyable ones!
The story is fun and has plenty of twists! The art is beautiful and detailed. The hidden object portion is also very fitting (the things don't stick out obviously).
Would definitely recommend for a few great hours of fun! :))
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 796.2 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation),and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 - 2017 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.