The Cut on the Runway
By New York Media LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world of fashion is at your fingertips with The Cut on the Runway iPad app. See collections from New York, London, Paris, Milan; watch videos of shows; browse/search catwalk photos; rate the latest looks; and enjoy up-to-the-minute fashion news.
It’s a must for Fashion Week—from the fashion editors of New York magazine and The Cut.
The Cut on the Runway app includes:
• Most recent ready-to-wear, menswear, couture, resort and bridal collections. Shows are added within hours of presentation; many include full-length/detailed shots of clothing. Also includes several years of prior collections.
• Runway videos of biggest shows of past few years (in both portrait and landscape modes)
• Backstage, front-row, and party images of models, designers, and celebrities
• “Lookfinder” allows search by clothing type, color, trend, designer, season, and model
• Latest news on designers, models, and fashion trends
• “Hit”/“miss” ratings for runway images—rate the looks and view “100 Top Looks” and “100 Biggest Misses”
• Facebook integration allows users to share runway looks on their news feeds
What's New in Version 1.2
* iOS 8 compatibility improvements
* Improved stability of application
* Updated logo design
March 6 update . . . Still not working for iOS8
Voting buttons sometimes appear, but inert. Same with going back function. Vertical screen includes more, but cannot always switch between vertical and horizontal screens. Easily freezes, then must reinstall.
Glad you tried to fix it, but please keep trying!
The app itself is terrible, it crashes all the time and the buttons don't always work, but the idea of it is wonderful. If someone could fix the bugs I'd definitely use it more.
I absolutely love, love, love this app! Pleeeeeeeease fix the crashing problems :-(
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New York Media LLC
- © 2015 New York Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.