The CW App is the only way to stream the LATEST EPISODES of your favorite shows for FREE, no subscription or password needed. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, Black Lightning, The Flash, All American, Charmed, Legacies, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supernatural, Arrow, Dynasty, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane The Virgin, The 100, iZombie and more. Missed last night’s episode? Watch it now for FREE. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime.
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast. Free.
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they’re available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like The Secret Circle, Hellcats, Moonlight, Everybody Hates Chris, digital series like DC’s Constantine: City of Demons, and every episode of Whose Line.
Fixes Chromecast connection issue.
Bug fixes to improve performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Get your superhero fix with The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and more
I would give it five stars but...
This is a great app, as I just downloaded it about three or four hours ago, and I wanted to watch Season 2 of Riverdale because I couldn’t find it free anywhere else. So I started watching the latest episodes (because they don’t include the early episodes) and I finished the first one successfully. But when I was halfway through the next one, it just said that the show timed out and I couldn’t play it anymore. I was super confused so I stopped watching for an hour or so. After that, it worked. That is one of the reasons that I only give this four stars. The other is that (and I’m not even sure if this is the apps fault) it keeps pausing and I can’t unpause it every five-ten minutes or so. I do have very bad WiFi, so this may be the issue, but I’m not sure so I’m just including this in here. I also see a lot of reviews complaining that the users spend more time watching the ads instead of the show itself. This I don’t have a problem with, as I can use it as a snack, water, bathroom break, etc. Also, when I press the continue watching button, it sometimes does not even include ads in the whole episode, which is a plus. Overall, I’d say that this is a fairly decent app that could use a little work. Otherwise, keep it up!
Awesome App! Free with commercials
I REALLY LOVE this app!!! If I miss the CW tv shows I want to watch the night before, I can watch them in this app for quite a while after they air on tv before they expire from the app. And it being free just for the normal commercial breaks that the regular shows have is AWESOME!!!!!! I can totally watch commercials if it means a free experience to be able to watch my shows if I miss them when they air!!!!
I’m currently addicted to Supernatural and have been since it began airing. Sometimes it’s changing schedule from season to season makes me miss an episode here or there. This app allows me to watch or rewatch an aired episode from the night before to keep up with the story arcs with my favorite CW show! It usually allows a week to 3 weeks or so to watch an episode after it airs. Then it will expire from the app.
And since I don’t have much money to pay for a service AND my cell phone, I REALLY appreciate that it’s free, just for the trade off of having commercial breaks build into the show! I can totally live with that!!!!!
THANK YOU CW APP!!! 💖
- The CW Network, LLC
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © The CW Network 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.