By The CW Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CW App is the only way to watch FREE EPISODES of your favorite shows whenever you want. You don’t need a subscription or password. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, along with The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Dynasty, Jane The Virgin, The 100, Valor, iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Originals and more. Missed last night’s episode? Watch it now for free. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime. And coming soon to The CW, get ready for Black Lightning and Life Sentence!
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they’re available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for episodic and publicity stills.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like The Secret Circle, Everwood, The Game, Girlfriends, Everybody Hates Chris, and Constantine, digital series like DC’s Vixen, and every episode of Whose Line.
What's New in Version v2.14.6
The CW is constantly striving to refine the app and make the experience better for you, so we update often. Get the latest version for optimal performance and the most recent improvements. Thank you for streaming with The CW app!
- Optimization for iPhone X
They actually listened!!!
The shows that air on this app have about 5 or 6 commercial breaks. Each break has about 3 commercials and they are normal length. Even though some CW program commercials repeat that is understandable they want us to watch their shows. I just watched a show and didn't see the same non-CW commercial more than once or twice.
CW needs the commercials to keep these episodes free to watch. However, they listened when people complained about how the play bar was staying on screen, the fact that commercial breaks were showing the same commercials over and over again, and there were too many commercials per break.
I am more than happy to support a company that doesn't try to take advantage of mobile users when their desktop or laptop website gives viewers an easier experience.
Well done CW.
Love this app
It is great because instead of waiting for it to come out on Netflix you can watch it on here. My favorite show ARROW and of course the flash, D.C. Legends are on here. I don't mind waiting for them, to come out on Netflix but it takes a long time. So this helps, although I just wish it came out the same day it Aires tv, not the day after. And the commercials there need to be less or different commercials each time.
FIX THE BUGS!!
It’s good for streaming and catching up on episodes, but it has A LOT of bugs. For example, I’ll be watching The Flash and all of a sudden the video freezes and won’t continue playback; another example is when the audio quality drops and becomes muffled. It’s hard to watch and enjoy shows when these bugs happen so frequently to the point where it’s frustrating. Fix these bugs and the app would be amazing.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 05, 2017
- Version: v2.14.6
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: The CW Network, LLC
- © The CW Network 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes