By The CW Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The CW App is the easiest way to watch free, FULL EPISODES of all of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you want. No logins, no passwords…just one finger tap and you'll be streaming shows like The Flash, Jane The Virgin, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, iZombie, Supernatural, The 100, The Originals, Beauty and the Beast, and America’s Next Top Model.
Missed last night's episode? Watch it here. Behind more than one? Carve out an evening and watch the last five!
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show on The CW on demand.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminders when your favorite shows air and when they're available to watch in the app.
* CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more!
* PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for episodic and publicity stills.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Watch hundreds of episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?, along with exclusive digital shows.
What's New in Version 2.6.1178
Thank you for reporting bugs to us! We’ve corrected some things from your feedback:
· The resume playback feature got lost. We put signs all over town and now it’s back home.
· The app is now quicker!
· Fixed crashing around video playback because that shouldn’t happen.
· Other improvements and tuning.
· SKIP AHEAD: Scrub forward to where you left off without having to watch all the ads in between
· CW SEED: Easy access to every episode of Whose Line EVER and original comedies on our free CW Seed companion app
Please fix this problem as soon as possible
I like this CW network but with this app it's Terrell bull then before it's like 20 or 40 times worse than before. When I updated this app and when it said that they fix this glitch it still is worse than before and even when I'm watching my episodes it crashes on me. Also I noticed that let's say you leave or your exit out of your favorite episode and you want to resume it later on it doesn't give you that option anymore so you're stuck with watching the episode from the beginning. To me all of this problems are really bothering me and it really needs to be fixed and please send us a good clear update that you guys had fix this problems with this app or else I'm going to have to delete this app from my iPhone. Please fix this app.
CW is grate ... but has problems
The app is great but I have minor problems with it. I believe that the updates was suppose to fix it but to be honest it made it worse ,, I seen now if you go on to another show and go back to the show you left off at .. It doesn't resume back were you left off and some time I forget we're I left off then I have to start over an try to find my place . Next in the commercials it freezes and I just don't want to watch the show any more. So yeah please to fix that app or the update soon .
thank you .
About Time! Amazing! 👌
This app gives all the episode you would want. And to skip commercials, you close the app when they (commercials) start, go back to ur episode, and hit resume, and bam! No more commercials!
And this update is a lot better. They screwed it up a couple months ago and now it's as good as new, maybe even better! It rarely buffers and has all the episodes you want! And most of all, it doesn't crush anymore!! 😀😀😀
Thank you, CW, for taking our reviews seriously and fixing the app! 😋💚💜❤️❤️
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1178
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: The CW Network, LLC
- © The CW Network 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.