By The CW Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CW App is the only way to watch FREE EPISODES of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you want...and now you can watch on your TV! You don't need a subscription or password. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, as well as The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Jane The Virgin, The 100, iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Originals and more. Missed last night's episode? Watch it now for free. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime. And coming soon to The CW, get ready for Dynasty, Valor, Life Sentence and Black Lightning!
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* CHROMECAST AND AIRPLAY SUPPORT: The CW App now streams to your TV!
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they're available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for episodic and publicity stills.
* FREE ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like Everwood and Constantine, digital series like DC's Vixen, and every episode of Whose Line.
What's New in Version v2.14.4
The CW is constantly striving to refine the app and make the experience better for you, so we update often. Get the latest version for optimal performance and the most recent improvements. Thank you for streaming with The CW app!
Love the service... app seems a bit buggy with Chromecast
Not sure if it is the new iOS software or what but just recently there have been issues casting to Google Chromecast. It’s slow/laggy, doesn’t let you control much because the app seems unresponsive, etc. I had to reset it twice during a show because it simply stopped working.
Haven’t had these issues in the past and love that the CW has this app available - maybe it needs some bug fixes with the new software updates! (For the record, I didn’t have any issue with the bar at the bottom showing up during the show... actually, the opposite, I had to exit out and go back into the episode to get that feature to show up at all!)
This app has always been absolutely perfect! A great place to watch my favorite show, For free, on my phone with just a couple of commercials. It’s amazing, but recently, nothing will load. I’ve checked my data and my internet and it’s perfectly fine, but the episodes will not load, and the entire app wouldn’t even load. It said “there are no available episodes at this time” of any show! And I know that I checked just yesterday. I hope this can be fixed.
No subscription, no money, few adverts! Amazing app! However, people are complaining about a bug, not sure what they're talking about. I only have two problems, sometimes when the ads are over the videos are very poor quality and buffer a lot. The other problem is the fact that only about 5 episodes are on at a time, I understand why but you should have certain apps for certain shows. By the way I'm hyped for Arrow, and the rest of The Flash
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: v2.14.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: The CW Network, LLC
- © The CW Network 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes