The Daily News All Access
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay on top of news from Iron Mountain and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Daily News on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Daily News is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Iron Mountain and Dickinson County area of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Daily News provides the latest local and national news and sports to residents of Iron Mountain as well as Dickinson County and the rest of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula region. Communities covered include Iron Mountain, Kingsford, Bark River, Channing, Felch, Foster City, Hermansville, Loreto, Norway, Powers, Quinnesec, Sagola, Vulcan, Alpha, Amasa, Caspian, Crystal Falls, Gaastra and Iron River in Michigan. THe newspaper also covers Armstrong Creek, Dunbar, Fence, Florence, Goodman, Niagara, Pembine, Long Lake, Wausaukee in Wisconsin.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Updated with iOS 10 support
minor bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Presteligence
- © 2016 Presteligence
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.