The Daily Show Headlines
By Comedy Central
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch some of The Daily Show's best moments on your iPhone or iPad, with headlines from the past two weeks, extended interviews, a clip archive, upcoming guest news and schedule alerts. Plus, get digital exclusives from Jon and The Best F@#king News Team Ever.
Note: Full episodes are not available in this app. Full episodes are available for download in the iTunes store.
• Watch headlines from the past two weeks and extended interviews
• Sort new clips by popularity, or use our random quotes module to relive some of the show's classic bits
• Search the archive for clips you missed or want to watch again
• Never miss an episode on-air--set personalized tune-in reminders
• Get inside info on the show's guests
• Share it all via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail
• Improved intro that will no longer scare the crap out of you. It's silent.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
• Bug fixes to improve video playback
• Reduce appearances by 'Spinning Wheel of Death'
• Help you buy full episodes, if you want them
• Help you receive push notifications, if you want them
• If a bug in this app recently prevented you from watching more than one video, this update has your name on it
Great content, with indeterminate delays
The whole reason I got this app was to have a quick, convenient way to catch the extended interviews, as they're always so worth seeing. Unfortunately, it often takes as much as a whole day before the previous night's extended clips are ever posted. If the whole show is taped hours before it airs, what is the hold-up on having extended clips released by the show's airtime? The graphic during the show says something along the lines of "watch the rest of the interview online," and I'm usually prompted to check them out by this message, only to be let down that they're not up yet. Either sync their release with the show's airing, or clarify in the graphic that the clips won't be available for x amount of time, please.
To funny to watch a whole episode
This great show unfortunately has an app that can only watch a few minutes (2 sections) of the show (unlike the Colbert Report) - you can get the whole show off the website and not here which is unfortunate.
It doesn't work.
While I love the content, the app itself is incredibly frustrating. It only loads videos about half the time, I can almost never access content, and the adds? I don't mind there being adds, but it seems really silly and a waste of resources to run adds for the daily show app on the daily show app. I love the show, but loathe this app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2013 Comedy Central. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.