The Deep Pinball
By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DON'T MISS OUR ANOTHER AMAZING GAME - Pinball HD Collection (ADA-2010 WINNING PINBALL SIMULATOR)
ABOUT THE GAME
Have you been waiting for it? – Here you are!
This is not just a pinball. This is The Deep. Built up on the unique 3D engine, winning over by realistic physics and smashing music, The Deep Pinball will not leave untouched even the hypercritical gamer.
You are sailing the most perfect submarine in the world which will be your reliable guide in the mysterious world of ocean depths. Sunken ships and ruin tunnels, unde3rwater hunting and chests full of treasures are waiting for you.
And your assistant - on-board computer – will provide you with all information necessary for successful passing of secret missions. Oh, and don’t even try to flirt with it… ;-)
• You can find SOUND, MUSIC and THEME options in standard iPhone “Settings” section.
• During the game pinch your fingers together or apart to toggle camera mode from live to fixed.
– New improved 3D engine
– Missions and Checkpoints
– Hidden locations
– Realistic physics
– Camera effects with three modes
– Save/load game
– Unique sounds
– Original soundtrack
– On-board computer with voice management
– Player’s speech
– Table tilting
– Local scores table
– World scores table
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Swiping right brings up Gameprom news and swiping left brings up the local score screen. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen starts game play. Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically shake the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
• Pinch your fingers together or apart to toggle camera mode from live to fixed
THE DEEP PINBALL.
DEEPER AND COOLER.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixes a bug where In-App purchases couldn't be unlocked or restored
I play this app multiple times a day and love it. The only issue I have is the left flipper has some dead spots in it that aren't on the right. It's frustrating when I know I have a good move coming but the flipper is not working
Like it , but....
Erratic scoring. Sometimes I start a new game and the score will just start rolling before the first ball is launched. In this mode it doesn't register the hits in the sunken ship. Then without reason it will revert to standard scoring mid-game. Similarly, a regular game will switch into this mode without warning.
Closest to the real thing
Used to love playing 70's era pinball. Unlike the current games out today, this one takes me back. Love this game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 89.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © Gameprom Company, 2009-2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiball x15$0.99
- Ball Saver x15$0.99
- Extra Ball x10$0.99
- Cheats Pack$1.99