The Divine Mercy is the grace and love of God alive in our lives. It’s God acting in us, upon us, and through us. It’s God taking control of our lives and teaching us how to think and how to act. It’s God possessing us so that we do not become possessed by the craziness of the world we live in.
One recent gift that God gave to us is Sister Maria Faustina Kowalska. She was born on August 25, 1905 in Kraków, Poland and died October 5, 1938 in the same city at the age of thirty-three. Sister Faustina was graced to receive daily private revelations from Jesus and she kept a diary of these mystical experiences.
This app presents this diary to us in a convenient manner that helps us stay close to God daily through the prayer and reflection. Each daily reflection starts with a prayer focused upon the message and reflection for that day. The reader is encouraged to pray this prayer several times. Ideally, it is prayed first thing in the morning, again during the day, and again at night.
- Quick access to a series of daily prayers and reflections to help you deepen your relationship with God,
- Present the prayer/reflection of the day on app launch,
- Offline access. No internet connection is required to access this app,
- Text to Speech feature that reads the reflection to you,
- Share the daily prayer easily with your family and friends,
- Optional dark theme, which improves reading in the dark. (Tap on top right icon to toggle it)
If you like our apps and wish to be notified of further updates, kindly join our Facebook Page
- Improved UI for dark mode,
- Updated voice for text to speech
Ratings and Reviews
Love these Apps!
These Apps, this one in particular are very good. One sees the good work put into them by the developer. Very enriching to my prayer life. I understand about the need for advertisements in a free App but I would gladly pay to get rid of the distracting ads. Keep up the fine work!
Good app, but it really needs a way to bookmark, that is go back to where you left off. As it stands now to get to Reflection #100 you would have to tap the arrow 99 times. Has anyone ever done that? Maybe an update?
Where's the ad-free version?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.