By J P N SOFT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Drums is the most versatile Drum App in the App Store. It comes with a lot of feature to customize your Drums in the way you want, a feature that isn't available on any other drum app.
The Drums comes with 5 Kits for you to drum along with the songs in your iPod Library and customize the position of the drum as you want, also the size, pitch, pan and gain of each independent drum kits.
The Drums is the fabulous app for everyone who want to make some noise and keep the relationship with your neighbor.
- Universal App
- Support Retina The New iPad
- 5 Drum Kits (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Garage and Electronic)
- Studio quality drum sound
- Play along with songs in your iPod Library
- 5 Presets Position slot
- auto pan drum kits
- auto pitch drum kits link to the size of the drum (Bigger = Low/Smaller = High) - Adjust the volume of the drum kits
- hide text
- rotate the drum kits
- compose the position of the drum
- lock position, size and rotation
- 5 real drums theme
Use headphones when possible to fully hear and enjoy the high quality sounds of The Drums.
If you like The Drums please kindly help review and vote us will drive us to make better apps.
Any technical problem app relate issue please send us email at email@example.com.
Visit our website for more information www.jpnsoft.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed sound problems.
- More efficient memory usage
- Added a “My Videos” Watch Replays Chanel.
COMPETITIVE WITH RATATAP
Delay is no worse than that for RATATAP, which seems to be presently the state-of-the-art.
Changing the tone by changing the size of the drum is a cute addition.
I guess my only complaint is the app is so large. Can't it be shrunk down a little? Like, in half?
This is not what I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be like Rock Band but just a drum kit that you can play along with your playlist
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 23, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: J P N SOFT COMPANY LIMITED
- © J P N Soft 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.