The Elder Scrolls: Legends is an award-winning free-to-play strategy card game. Enter an online CCG based on the hit Elder Scrolls RPG series and prepare your deck for battle!
Journey through THE Elder Scrolls stories, conquer your enemies, and join the fun in this easy-to-pick-up, hard-to-put-down adventure! Gather cards and build your deck, then travel through Morrowind, battle dragons in Skyrim and venture to the Clockwork City.
Experience an Elder Scrolls adventure that keeps on growing. Whether you have 10 minutes or five hours, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will take you on an epic CCG journey.
THE ELDERS SCROLLS: LEGENDS FEATURES:
EXPANSIVE SOLO CONTENT
- Do you like playing solo games? Legends has you covered.
- Learn the basics of Legends and experience hours of solo gameplay while earning rewards along the way.
- Delve into expansive three-arc stories spanning Elder Scrolls tales of The Dark Brotherhood to the fabled Clockwork City and more.
- Jump into Solo Arena to test your deck-building skills or wrack your brain in one-off Puzzle challenges.
CARD BATTLE STRATEGY GAME
- A strategic card game unlike any other, Legends features a divided battlefield with “lanes” that allow for flexibility and choice, turning the simple act of card placement into a tactical strategy.
- Think you’re down and out in a match? With Runes and Prophecies, every losing battle is a chance for a miraculous comeback with an additional card draw when you need it most.
EXCITING CCG COMPETITION
- Harness the power of your decks and battle against other players for ultimate bragging rights and rewards.
- Play card games against friends online
- Climb the ladder in online ranked play
- Conquer competitive Arena
- Step into the Gauntlet, a global weekend tournament with online duels pitting players from all over the world against each other.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLLECTION
- Level up your cards to strengthen your decks and tailor your play style.
- Show off your personality with cosmetic card backs and unique titles to flaunt your victories and achievements to friends and foes alike.
- In Legends, there’s always something to look forward to:
- New cards added every month
- Limited time events
- Daily and monthly login rewards
- Full-fledged expansions
- Consistent balance adjustments
- Legends’ metagame is fresh, interesting, and always updating!
- Past expansions include: Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Heroes of Skyrim, Return to Clockwork City and Houses of Morrowind.
Gather your cards and prepare for battle in Elder Scrolls: Legends! Download now.
Requires an Internet connection and iOS 10.0 or better
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
General Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s been a while since we’ve been this captivated by a card battler. Story mode is a fun way to practice up and learn new Legends, and Elder Scrolls intense online battles are complex and rewarding. Unlocking card packs and building an amazing deck is a blast—and the ability to “train" your cards means the you’ll be tinkering and perfecting for a long, long time.
A great entry for fans of CCG's and TES
At first I had thought this game was a knock-off of Blizzard's Hearthstone, but as I played and built my collection I found that it is a beautiful game with lots of great art and references to the Elder Scrolls universe as well as a CCG that introduces some great new mechanics to the mix.
My first caveat is that I have not gotten around to Gwent, so I'm not sure if any similarities could be drawn. I do know that the game's color system will be immediately familiar to MtG players, and that most of the card's individual mechanics will be immediately recognizable to veterans of HS.
My second caveat is that I am a huge Elder Scrolls nerd, but I feel that Legends provides all the nostalgia and excitement that Hearthstone did for Warcraft veterans, albeit that Blizzard's entry still feels a little more stylishly designed and smooth-running.
That said, Legends plays smoothly and the mechanics that may seem familiar are still presented in new and surprising ways. The new lane, rune, and prophecy systems inject new considerations to the control of deck meta and can dramatically alter the pace of a game.
All in all, I haven't been this excited about an app since HS and I was surprised and delighted to see such a strong competitor in the mobile CCG arena- I will definitely be playing this more over the coming months if only to see the direction it goes.
First of all it is a great game except for a few things. The art is spectacular and the layout really addictive. But I just can’t help but feel like a lot of matches are rigged. For example, against the AI, only two or three rounds into it you get lucky and draw a high - power card with no other cards in play (you are set to do a lot of damage next turn when he is available to attack). Well it so happens that once it’s the opponent’s turn he so happens to draw a card that scraps yours immediately without you getting the chance to use your high-power card. It was the only one the opponent had in its deck and it so happens that he drew it then. This type of stuff happens in almost EVERY match against the AI. They just seem to have the card that counters yours. Kinda frustrating. Also, often you are set against opponents that you don’t stand a chance against. They have many of the cards you would have to pay to get and unless you pay you would not stand a chance. Of course, if you pay to get nice cards they would just match you against someone with even better cards so you still don’t stand a chance.
This game would be great if card draws were really random and player matchups were more balanced. I unfortunately has to delete the game to stop myself from falling into the endless pay-to-win trap. It’s really too bad because other that that this game would be great.
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 324.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016 ZeniMax Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Starter Skyrim Bundle $4.99
- Fall of the Dark Brotherhood: 3 Map Bundle $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.